Page 29 of 50 FirstFirst ... 91921222324252627282930313233343536373949 ... LastLast

Thread: Customer review of Tenda.

First time poster, long time reader. Had a pretty negative experience with Tenda recently and I thought it worthwhile to share. In November, I ordered a rifle that was "in stock" online. After weeks with no communication, I emailed them and was told that they were waiting to get the rifle from their supplier (their website still displaying it as "in stock"). After I eventually got the rifle (mid December), items were missing from the box. I called and they sent the missing items. A few days later, I was cycling some snapcaps through the action to test it and the rifle turned out to be totally defective--the bolt handle pretty much came off. I was frustrated, but defects happen, so I called Tenda to get it taken care of. I hadn't even finished explaining what happened to the guy on the phone and he quickly brushed me off, telling me to take it up with the manufacturer. I had never fired the rifle. They refused to exchange or aid me in any way. I had to contact the manufacturer and ship the rifle at my own expense to have it repaired. Not great service for a brand new rifle. I've spoken to them once more since, and while the lady I talked to was much more understanding and apologetic, admitting that what had happened was indeed poor, there wasn't much she was willing to do to amend the situation. While their prices are good, and others have had good experiences with them, I would definitely never make a large purchase here again.

Quote Originally Posted by Pipester View Post
    When their website shipping policy says "1-2 days" and they consistently take a week to ship out basic items like a case of ammo that literally just needs a sticker put on it, I think that is a valid concern.
    +1. They're pretty punctual about submitting my credit card info. I'd like to see the same level of efficiency in shipping what I bought.

I've only bought from them once. Not entirely sure I'll give them a second chance.
    "We are not the kind of country where politicians get to tell the police what to do in operational matters" - Trudeau in Munich, February 17 2020...

CF, CCFR, CSSA, NFA, JP, AF&AM

Cheapest 5000 case on the net. Excellent customer service, thanks Kenny. Canpar sucks, but hey you get what you pay for...free Definitely buy again

Great price, good selection, takes way too long to ship.I see no valid reason to wait two weeks to receive my order, when i stock.
    ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY NO COMPROMISE

CGN Regular
    Noticed the free shipping and you can use a normal credit card, these 2 things have made me decide to go with Tenda on my next reloading supply order. Plus it looks like they have stock on everything I use.

Corey

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by BCreserveMP View Post
    +1. They're pretty punctual about submitting my credit card info. I'd like to see the same level of efficiency in shipping what I bought.

I've only bought from them once. Not entirely sure I'll give them a second chance.
    Well I live in Ottawa , they are close to Toronto . I purchase a handgun from them on Jan 27 2019 , it got approved either feb 4th or 5th . They shipped it out feb 5th and tracking says it should be delivered by end of day today feb 6th. Approval aside because it’s not in their control , the shipping is lightning fast . Dunno what to say besides that I’m really impressed .

Tenda is top notch

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Firstfishman View Post
    Tenda is top notch
    Well I received the package as expected today but something was missing . I phoned them right away and they said they will ship out tomorrow so we will see

I ordered Feb 4 - 7:12 pm pst, order received email Feb 4, purchase receipt Feb 4, tracking number email Feb 6, order complete confirmation Feb 6 - 10:51 am pst. I might update on how well Canpro handles it from here

I myself had a pretty bad experience. Ordered ammo and scope rings at the tail end of November, and when I finally recieved the order a few weeks later, the scope rings were missing. Order sheet said they were on back-order, so I figured no problem. Two more weeks went by, almost January, I called and they said it'd be in the first week of January.

Two more weeks go by, I call again, they say the trucks just brought a shipment in the might prior and they should be out within the week.

Another two weeks pass by, I call and Greg in the warehouse promises they will be at my door the very next day, which was a Thursday. Guess what... It got miss shipped and sent to Calgary by Canpar.
    I only got the rings last Friday. Unacceptable. Great products, great prices, horrible service and shipping times.