Page 30 of 50 FirstFirst ... 1020222324252627282930313233343536373840 ... LastLast

Thread: Customer review of Tenda.

CGN Regular
    I had many great experiences with Tenda. Some of the best prices I've found , and delivery was always quick.
    My one bad experience though was with the purchase of a pistol, fired it 4 maybe 5 times and then the something broke. This was all within 2 days of having possession of the pistol. Tenda was not really willing to help with warranty other than to tell me to contact the manufacturer...

My latest experiance wasn’t great. They took a week to ship my order, the sling adapter plate I ordered was j rock when I ordered it then suddenly became on back order when my order shipped. Upon “delivery” Alex in Calgary received my order, delivered and signed, half way across the country. I emailed x2 tenda, messaged on here, Bob was going to look into it and call me back about my order....I’m still waiting for that call or email back.

Luckily my order was delivered to me, just waiting for that sling adapter plate. I’m not really impressed this go around. Maybe it was because the boss was away.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Weitz807 View Post
    Maybe it was because the boss was away.
    Zzzzing!

I have had great experience with go tenda until my last order. It took couple of weeks before it shipped.
    I emailed and left them a voicemail but I didn’t get any reply. In my opinion their customer service is really
    lacking. Maybe as stated above “maybe the boss is away” but still not an excuse.

CGN Regular
    Fact is they offer a large selection which is almost always 10-15 Percent less than others. Some of their bulk ammo is even more at about 25 percent less so at the end of the day ill take slower shipping if it saves a couple hundred.
    "My idea of gun control is keeping guns from bad people." - captain obvious

This thread is annoying

CGN frequent flyer Somerset Bar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmoney47 View Post
    This thread is annoying
    Unsubscribe to the thread, you'll likely never see it again.

Always a great experience buying from Tenda. Just got some Aguila shotty ammo and it arrived quickly.
    Quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est

Looking forward to dealing with them. Their website looks great. Already make a wish list!

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hrsplit View Post
    Well I received the package as expected today but something was missing . I phoned them right away and they said they will ship out tomorrow so we will see
    So just following up . After talking with them yesterday , the guy on the phone said I would get the missing item today, I said thanks and hung up but I was sceptical , sure enough it arrived earlier than my package yesterday .

All in all , it was good and fast shipping