Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 21313334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: Customer review of Tenda.

CGN frequent flyer
    Really ? I had no end of trouble with them. Ordered a sale item, it just didn’t show up. I called and got a runaround then they tried to give me a store credit after refusing to honour the price or offer a rain cheque or anything.

Hey let's revive 6 month old threads! Tenda has never screwed me over, has always shipped on time, are always nice in person.. my advice? Shop Tenda. They deliver.

I’m a first time Customer with Go Tenda talked to a few friends that are competition shooters before ordering they spent thousands upon thousand Of $ there in the last fives year on ammo, restricted etc. Ordered a Glock 17 Gen 5 combo with Riton red dot. Called Tenda’s sales Rep yesterday before placing my order online, he confirmed the ad was accurate.

Just unpacked my Mosin-Nagant Rifle. Packed well for shipping and is in great condition for a nearly 100 yr old firearm. It took a little while to get here, but I'm happy. Bought from them before and never had any issues and will buy from them again. Good outfit to deal with.
    CCFR Member

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by nickvaselino View Post
    Do they monitor this thread, or their email? Trying to get quote but no reply
    This may be astroturfing, your experience has been mine as well. I like solely in that neighbourhood personally.

the only thing better than a tenda thread is a 5 year old tenda thread
    Freedom Isn't Free.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Tenda is fine overall but 7 days to ship out an order is a wee bit long. 3 days should be the max I think, kind of used to that from SFRC but hey don't have much stock anymore. I also see that Tenda is getting more expensive and only pushing product they have plenty off. Checked prices today and found plenty of cheaper options amongst sponsors for my next order. Also they do price gauging on type 81 magazines, from 29 to 49 bucks, ouch.

I seriously don't get it. Hire at least one more staff so things go smoother and stick to the low price strategy. Fading away already for me, kind of what happened to many sponsors here. Is there not enough money in the firearms business? Canadammo, SFRC, Marstar etc. used to be big players, not anymore. Or is the money too much?

There was a thread a few years ago that retailers make at least 40 % on firearms. Kind of steep I thought at the time and still think it is since they do not offer any aftermarket service, once sold, it's done.

Last edited by scianna54; 02-20-2021 at 01:37 AM.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by scianna54 View Post
    There was a thread a few years ago that retailers make at least 40 % on firearms. Kind of steep I thought at the time and still think it is since they do not offer any aftermarket service, once sold, it's done.

40% is very small for a niche market big ticket item. Sure food and gas are less, but most other items are much higher. A baseball hat from the factory in Asia costs ~$2-$3, yet sells for ~$20.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan370 View Post
    the only thing better than a tenda thread is a 5 year old tenda thread
    When the aliens eventually arrive I'm just concerned what they're going to make of all the Tenda ratings threads.

I purchased a firearm through them and the customer service was outstanding!
    HONK HONK