.50 cal upper

They are made in Canada, the barrels are made in the US. Not sure where the association with Norinco came in to it

The various pieces just arrived, we are assembly and test firing them over the next few weeks

They are made in Canada, the barrels are made in the US. Not sure where the association with Norinco came in to it

The various pieces just arrived, we are assembly and test firing them over the next few weeks

I think that A lot of people associate the letters DA with Norinco because of past products you have carried.

I stand corrected. Does this include the non res. lowers as well?

from what I understand you have to contact alberta tactical rifle and give them the upper + 750.00 and they will modify it and set it up with one of their lowers and test it out....

And if that proves to be too expensive.....then wait till you start to shoot it...lol

New improved DA50 are now in stock.

Improvements include a caming index on the receiver to assist with spent case extraction

Improved bolt to ensure reliable firing

Longer free float quad rail to better balance the upper from a supported shooting position

Previous customers can purchase improved receiver, bolt, and longer quad rail. Email ryanj@canadaammo.com for pricing.

da50.jpg

Attachments

• da50.jpg
    da50.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 2,519
New improved DA50 are now in stock.

Improvements include a caming index on the receiver to assist with spent case extraction

Improved bolt to ensure reliable firing

Longer free float quad rail to better balance the upper from a supported shooting position

Previous customers can purchase improved receiver, bolt, and longer quad rail. Email ryanj@canadaammo.com for pricing.

View attachment 47811

non restricted lower eventually ? or we have no choice to go for alberta tactical for a non restricted ?

Last edited:
Why not sell as a complete unit? I dont understand

Well right in the description " A non-restricted lower receiver is currently in development".
The lower being the real fire arm by law has to be given a FRT number before it can be offered for sale.
I believe ATR waited 3 years to have their newest rifle cleared and given a FRT number.

I will wait until Canada ammo has some NR lowers. ATR is completely out to lunch on their prices IMO
Well right in the description " A non-restricted lower receiver is currently in development".
The lower being the real fire arm by law has to be given a FRT number before it can be offered for sale.
I believe ATR waited 3 years to have their newest rifle cleared and given a FRT number.

I would love to pick one of these up BUT honey had to have a new big ass fridge and stove........ she always wins
maybe next time..... :(

Back
Top Bottom