Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Remington V3 now shipping in Canada!!

Expired Industry Member

Remington V3 now shipping in Canada!!

The all new V3 Shotgun from Remington is now shipping coast to coast!! Contact your local dealer to get your mitts on one now!
    Name:  83400-83401-V3-FieldSport.jpg
Views: 4734
Size:  10.2 KB
    The all new V3 blends Remington’s legendary pointability with the reliability of the revolutionary VersaPort® gas system in a compact lightweight platform. A match only made in America. The Remington V3 flawlessly cycles all 2 ¾ to 3-inch 12 gauge loads while reducing recoil to a level previously unheard of in autoloaders.

Unlike other gas operated semi-automatic shotguns, the V3 VersaPort gas system is located directly in front of the receiver. This results in a properly designed forend for ideal ergonomics and centers the weight between the shooter’s hands – delivering superior balance and swing performance.

At the heart of the V3 autoloading shotgun is the patented VersaPort gas piston system, an extremely-reliable, semi-automatic operating system consisting of gas ports and gas pistons for enhanced load versatility, while softening recoil and reducing maintenance. The VersaPort gas system self-regulates gas pressure based on the length of the shell, for reliable cycling no matter the load. From the lightest of target loads to the heaviest of magnum loads, the V3 is as comfortable on the sporting clays range as it is in the duck blind.

Additionally with its self-cleaning gas piston system, overall maintenance time and effort is virtually eliminated. With fewer parts than conventional gas systems, not only is cleaning easier but there are fewer parts to maintain.

The Remington V3 is available in wood and synthetic versions with an adjustable stock system (Cast and Drop) to fit almost any sized shooter. The V3 is the new American autoloader, from Remington.

CGN frequent flyer Jerry Champagne's Avatar
    Well isn't that sexy!

MSRP?
    I see your Jihad and Raise you a Crusade

Have you ever smelt your enemy's last breath? Have you?

They've been talking these up for a couple years now. Would like to handle one and see for myself how they work.
    Any suggested retail price?

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Champagne View Post
    Well isn't that sexy!
    MSRP?
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotchline View Post
    They've been talking these up for a couple years now. Would like to handle one and see for myself how they work.
    Any suggested retail price?
    I know you guys are asking Gravel, yet each one I have seen for sale in Canada has been a smidge over $1K (priced appropriately lower than its big brother, the VersaMax )

Now, with this being a fresh batch I can see them hitting $1,100 (synthetic, maybe 1.2 dressed in wood) with our Canadian peso (as the VersaMax now lands anywhere between $1,400-2K, with the more basic Sportsman coming in around $1,200)

At any rate, still very good news!
    Last edited by carpetmonkey; 02-29-2016 at 01:36 PM.
    If you use the EE, at the very least please name your home province on your bio page.

Sorry for sounding like a complete newb but what is the difference between the V3 and the Versamax. Other then the price.

Expired Industry Member
    Quote Originally Posted by carpetmonkey View Post
    I know you guys are asking Gravel, yet each one I have seen for sale in Canada has been a smidge over $1K (priced appropriately lower than its big brother, the VersaMax )

Now, with this being a fresh batch I can see them hitting $1,100 (synthetic, maybe 1.2 dressed in wood) with our Canadian peso (as the VersaMax now lands anywhere between $1,400-2K, with the more basic Sportsman coming in around $1,200)

At any rate, still very good news!
    The first model to be delivered is 83400, black synthetic stock, with 28" barrel. Other models to follow, such as wood and camo are all about 100$ more. As for MSRP, there is only a US MSRP to go off of, so the price in Canada will be set by the dealers once it is in stock at their respective shops.

Is this model set to replace the VersaMax? What is the outlook on the VersaMax?
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Chris Kyle April 8, 1974 - February 2, 2013

Expired Industry Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN_32 View Post
    Is this model set to replace the VersaMax? What is the outlook on the VersaMax?
    Definitely not. The Versamax is an awesome shotgun, and isn't going anywhere.

Please send all private messages on CGN admin issues to "CGN Admin" account

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rembolt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilant View Post
    Sorry for sounding like a complete newb but what is the difference between the V3 and the Versamax. Other then the price.
    The v3 has a 3 inch chamber and the versamax has a 3.5 inch chamber .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast