Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Problem with order, and awful customer service since.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gunneegoogoo's Avatar
    Seemed straight up when I ordered too...... and then.....

hmm, maybe for an extra 10 bucks I will get the pistol elsewhere. Funny that Jo Brooks hasnt logged in on this thread to try and put the fire out.....

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by va2ir View Post
    hmm, maybe for an extra 10 bucks I will get the pistol elsewhere. Funny that Jo Brooks hasnt logged in on this thread to try and put the fire out.....
    I have a feeling that they really struggle with technology, their website sales ordering system is terrible, they wanted to return my money by cheque rather than figure out how to do it on the visa machine. At least one member has sent them an email about this thread, they probably haven't checked that either. They seem really knowledgeable, and I bet that they are a great store to go into, but maybe they shouldn't be in the online business!

Quote Originally Posted by HighTeckRedNeck View Post
    I have a feeling that they really struggle with technology, their website sales ordering system is terrible, they wanted to return my money by cheque rather than figure out how to do it on the visa machine. At least one member has sent them an email about this thread, they probably haven't checked that either. They seem really knowledgeable, and I bet that they are a great store to go into, but maybe they shouldn't be in the online business!
    Keep Canada Tactical

Quote Originally Posted by HighTeckRedNeck View Post
    That's exactly it. If you run an online shopping business you MUST have someone checking for orders, emails, etc constantly each day! I placed an order with them 6 days ago, and sent a follow up email yesterday asking whats going on and have yet to receive a response! I feel I should have received my order by now and they haven't even started processing it yet.

I get things happen, such as internet service being down, etc. But in this day and age thats a poor excuse with everyone having smartphones and such.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gunneegoogoo's Avatar
    My deal was 100% over the phone, so it's not just their web based service that's an issue.

-J.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunneegoogoo View Post
    Then they shouldn't take part in long distance business
    Very astute of you.

I did a Web order and never got a confirmation email even though I checked the box as they posted in their sticky. Emailed a follow up and never got a response. Tracking never worked and eventually my stuff just showed up in the mail and is still listed as pending on their site. Item was as ordered and shipping wasn't that bad but customer service and online support needs some work.

Wow... Just read through the whole thread and find it really hard to believe that in this day and age a business would let a situation like this continue; obviously it is doing damage to the image of their business.
    As in every customer that chooses not to remain a customer then tells people and so on and so on...

I really expected after #4 pages it would be resolved...

Why have an internet presence if you're only going to ignore it, sounds like a poor business plan to me and it seems to be working.

You can add another to the list who will think twice before contacting this business for a firearms purchase...
    Gun Control is Being Able to Hit Your Target.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer cycbb486's Avatar
    I would really like to speak to this but it is NOT my place to speak up for them.

What I can tell you is this is the BEST gun shop I frequent. I have yet to go into one that rivals it up here. The issue that this thread is about I cannot speak to it. If you were a local frequent person into the store maybe you would know the ins and outs. This Forum and I-Net sales are a small part of the business. I do know that CGN is not frequented by them. I will not comment on that as it is my opinion.

What PISSES ME OFF about this this WEBSITE is that the so called Moderators let it get this far. There is an issue that has been brought up comments made but the BASHING continues.

Here is my take on how CGN is moderated. If you are not into shooting crap out of things, wannabe sniper, into black rifles, running and gunning with tacticool gear, military or retired military and I can go on and on, you do not fit in.

In closing, my friends at Jo-Brooks this is my recommendation. Please resolve the issue ASAP, and STOP your Ad/Sponsorship on this site. I am sure there is better places to spend money on advertising.
    My house is PROTECTED by the good LORD and a GUN