Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Problem with order, and awful customer service since.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gunneegoogoo's Avatar
    Is suggest this thread moving to an open section so it can't be deleted.

No one likes to be over charged.

I purchased from them a year ago and had a problem with the firearm. They quickly responded and took care of the problem beyond my expectations. My experience with them was very positive. I would certainly buy from them again.

Sorry to hear about the OP's issue and hope that it's just a glitch.

CGN frequent flyer
    The fact that they haven't responded still doesn't really help their cause. I would be frustrated as well.

Quote Originally Posted by cdnironhead View Post
    I purchased from them a year ago and had a problem with the firearm. They quickly responded and took care of the problem beyond my expectations. My experience with them was very positive. I would certainly buy from them again.

Sorry to hear about the OP's issue and hope that it's just a glitch.
    Someone else purchased a NF scope from them and was told that they won't help them with warranty. Was just this past fall.

I really think there's one or two putz's that are making them look bad. I know when I finally got a human to talk to me, 10 weeks late, my scope was in the mail that day. Makes me wonder how long it sat there....

I hope the owner reads this and makes it right before there's more damage to an otherwise good business.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Runningfool's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Noob_ View Post
    The fact that they haven't responded still doesn't really help their cause. I would be frustrated as well.
    +1. With over 4100 views of this thread and no hint of resolution, that is huge damage to their reputation as a business. Like many here, there is no way I'd ever consider ordering from them in the future.

Wish I would have saw this before placing an order with them. It's been 5 days and not even so much as an email confirmation of the order. Credit card hasn't been charged yet. Can you put a stop payment on a credit card?

you sure can

I've emailed my contact their directly to alert him. We'll see if this gets any results.....

CGN Regular
    Thanks for all the support guys, a few people mentioned a charge back on my credit card, that is the next step. This whole fiasco has been ridiculous, I'm pretty happy so many people have seen this, and it didn't just get deleted right away. Hopefully it does get resolved quickly. However if this does get deleted without it being solved, it will just end up being posted 10 other places. I'm all for being rash and giving a business a chance to make things right before I air it out on the internet, but if they don't want to play nice, I can be a real pain in the ass.