Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910

Thread: Problem with order, and awful customer service since.

Quote Originally Posted by cycbb486 View Post
    I would really like to speak to this but it is NOT my place to speak up for them.

What I can tell you is this is the BEST gun shop I frequent. I have yet to go into one that rivals it up here. The issue that this thread is about I cannot speak to it. If you were a local frequent person into the store maybe you would know the ins and outs. This Forum and I-Net sales are a small part of the business. I do know that CGN is not frequented by them. I will not comment on that as it is my opinion.

What PISSES ME OFF about this this WEBSITE is that the so called Moderators let it get this far. There is an issue that has been brought up comments made but the BASHING continues.

Here is my take on how CGN is moderated. If you are not into shooting crap out of things, wannabe sniper, into black rifles, running and gunning with tacticool gear, military or retired military and I can go on and on, you do not fit in.

In closing, my friends at Jo-Brooks this is my recommendation. Please resolve the issue ASAP, and STOP your Ad/Sponsorship on this site. I am sure there is better places to spend money on advertising.
    Problem is, Jo-Brooks is listed as the only moderator of this forum. I'm guessing the other mods need the companies permission to lock or close any threads in here. Probably something they have set up for sponsor forums. Just for the record, I do agree with you on what you're saying. There's a gun store in town here, awesome in store service, not so great at the online stuff.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gunneegoogoo's Avatar
    Oh boy!!!

Questioning CGN??? That's gonna get you an infarct.

If you're so hell bent on defending and helping Jo-Brook if strongly suggest walking down there and telling them what's going on..... I tried letting them know via email yesterday, and nothing....

I don't shoot the hell out of things, nor am I tacticool, and I seem to fit in just fine.
    Last edited by Gunneegoogoo; 03-02-2016 at 05:20 PM.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunneegoogoo View Post
    If you're so hell bent on defending and helping Jo-Brook if strongly suggest walking down there and telling them what's going on......
    Maybe that's how this will get solved, because clearly calling, posting on their forum and emailing them doesn't seem to.

I do agree that this has probably gotten out of hand, however like I said in the first post, I gave them multiple opportunities to make this right, and I am just sick and tired of dealing with it. This is probably the fastest way for me to get it solved, and the fact that they haven't taken the opportunity to respond says a lot about their customer service which is the problem in the first place.

I bought a 10/22 from them online and had no issues. Had never heard of them till cgn. They never would of received my business without having a presence on cgn. Based on my experience I would shop there again. Based on the feedback and lack of response here I will now think twice.

As consumers we have the right to both applaud and denounce bad business practices. Good businesses will take this feedback constructively and use it to improve on their business model. This in turn, of course, facilitates increased traffic, customer loyalty, and ultimately growth of the business. Bad businesses will ignore and do nothing. Evolve or perish... It's the way it works. If they can't handle an online presence and are prepared to turn their back to the massive market it represents than perhaps you are correct, and they should cease online activity and sales.

The attitude above bothers me. Whether I am or am not into
    Quote Originally Posted by cycbb486 View Post
    shooting crap out of things, wannabe sniper, into black rifles, running and gunning with tacticool gear, military or retired military.
    I do fit in. Why? Cause I like guns. All sorts. I like seeing pictures of guns, I like reading about guns, I like shooting guns, I like restoring guns, heck, i even like cleaning guns. So perhaps it is you who has misinterpreted what this online firearms community is about and should reevaluate your narrow perspectives. Just cause I don't like a particular part of the hobby doesn't make it wrong for others to like.

Moderators are simply providing the business the opportunity to both respond and manage their own forums. As they should.
    Last edited by Huntactical; 03-02-2016 at 05:29 PM. Reason: Typo

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by HighTeckRedNeck View Post
    Maybe that's how this will get solved, because clearly calling, posting on their forum and emailing them doesn't seem to.

I do agree that this has probably gotten out of hand, however like I said in the first post, I gave them multiple opportunities to make this right, and I am just sick and tired of dealing with it. This is probably the fastest way for me to get it solved, and the fact that they haven't taken the opportunity to respond says a lot about their customer service which is the problem in the first place.

This business hasn't logged in since 02-13-2016. No doubt this is why there has been no response.
    When they do log in, they will see this thread, and will deal with it as they choose.

Sponsoring Business
    Hey Everyone,

I do have to apologize, I have been away a lot!!

trade shows , Disney with the kids, family emergs, and the list goes on, in fact I am leaving tonight and wont be back until Tuesday, more family time.

I did move the business this past fall to a new building, my focus has been on the retail store front ,and likely will be for a bit more, as I am adding Paddle sports and Fat Tire bikes which has taken a lot of organizing..

A new Web site has been knocked around, and adding staff specifically to that area definitely has been dreamt of,..

So, the fellow that started this thread, rather than airing me opinion what happened at the time of the sale , I ask you send me an email as to what I owe you, and I will take care of it.

sales@jobrookoutdoors.com

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910