So let me tell ya about marstar...

My very first online ammo order was through Marstar for a crate of 7.62x39. The two sardine cans were quite corroded with a few holes actually in them from the corrosion. Being my first internet order I panicked a bit and called them up and told them about the situation. They asked if I could email a couple pictures, and if I had opened the tins. I sent the pics and said I only opened the wooden crate. The next day I was told another crate was on the way free of charge, and to just keep the original crate!!! I don't think I've ever had service like that from any business in my life!

I actually felt a little guilty as the next summer I finally broke into the first crate and there were only maybe 20 rounds that had some form of corrosion on them, the rest were fine. You would have guessed a lot more would have been damaged judging by the outside of the tins. The second crate was corrosion free! Ever since then I've been recommending Marstar to anyone and everyone!
Ya its always astonished me, particularily in these time of instant communication, like this forum, that some businesses just dont get it. Thats why i always try to insure that the businesses with good customer relations and practices are recognized. Consumers now have the ability to pass on the good news....and imform regarding the bad.

Corrosion is why I unpack all my ammo to check and drop it into other containers to store. Plus the surplus #### could use a tumble before storage.

Corrosion is why I unpack all my ammo to check and drop it into other containers to store. Plus the surplus #### could use a tumble before storage.

I hate to rain on your parade, tumbling loaded ammo is a very BAD idea.
Depending on the type of powder can cause the granules to break up, smaller granules mean faster burning
faster burning can cause major pressure increases.
John

I ordered an item last year and was able to return with no hassle. Bought 2 crates of ammo from them a week latter. They are great to deal with.

Marstar's great to deal with even if you dont get what you expected.
stand up guys with rare, "corner the market" items! i love the stuff ive got from them.

I bought a Pedersoli Billy Dixon 45-70 a few years ago from Marstar, and it was one of my best purchases. I wish nothing but the best for John and Marstar!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom