Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Petition against Bill C-64!

Signed from Ontario

Signed.

Sadly, even if EVERY citizen in Canada signed this petition, the "Government" will do what they want. They have proven this time and again, if THEY want it, THEY get it. I agree we need a united front; we need to stand for our rights, and do what we think is right. But when a Prime Minister states, and is recorded saying, "I know gun control will do NOTHING to control crime in Canada; but WE WILL have gun control." I heard this on my truck radio way back when Cretien was leading us down the garden path. I was on my way to work at 0600 and heard it on the news; someone must have leaked it to the press, because it was not aired again. But it shows, with that statement from a leader, that they WILL get their way, regardless. Sad to say, but we no longer live in a Democratic society, where the peoples vote actually has influence over new laws being forced on them. This is not to say that I'm not signing, just saying what is.
    It is up to all of us to maintain what so many have fought and died to gain

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 308BAR's Avatar
    signed from BC
    F-Class Community Channel on Youtube
    Member of CCFR and CSSA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sulisa's Avatar
    Nb +1

Done

Done from BC.

Signed
    If your only political involvement is voting, you don't actually care. Move aside and let the people be heard.

Get involved in your community!

CGN Regular
    Signed from BC. We all need to stick together big time these days.

Expired Industry Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 49Reo View Post
    Sadly, even if EVERY citizen in Canada signed this petition, the "Government" will do what they want. They have proven this time and again, if THEY want it, THEY get it. I agree we need a united front; we need to stand for our rights, and do what we think is right. But when a Prime Minister states, and is recorded saying, "I know gun control will do NOTHING to control crime in Canada; but WE WILL have gun control." I heard this on my truck radio way back when Cretien was leading us down the garden path. I was on my way to work at 0600 and heard it on the news; someone must have leaked it to the press, because it was not aired again. But it shows, with that statement from a leader, that they WILL get their way, regardless. Sad to say, but we no longer live in a Democratic society, where the peoples vote actually has influence over new laws being forced on them. This is not to say that I'm not signing, just saying what is.
    Name:  kellysheroes2t1oddball.jpg
Views: 362
Size:  28.3 KB