Easter sale - The Shooting Edge

Me three....

We have been gearing up for this already.

This year is going to be different:

We are blockng off part of the parking lot to set it up to (have cadets) sell coffee and sausages early in the am and hand out entry tickets, so people don't have to wait in a line.... Way more humaine!

We'll also have some pretty impressive suprizes for those who have not been in for awhile. ;-)

Cheers,

JR

Me three....

We are blockng off part of the parking lot to set it up to (have cadets) sell coffee and sausages early in the am and hand out entry tickets, so people don't have to wait in a line.... Way more humaine!

We'll also have some pretty impressive suprizes for those who have not been in for awhile. ;-)

Cheers,

JR

What about online purchases?

Making the trek from Sask for the gunshow... Just noticed this thread

Where to go first.....TSE or the show ?

Last spring I went the first day to TSE first. The ammo was a good price, and they had enough left over that it was an even better price the second day. I spent so much time at TSE the first day that I missed part of the show and had to come back on saturday too. :p

Is there something special about "Easter sales" that makes it different from a Black Friday sale or Winter Blow out kind of thing. I don't know is Easter has anything related to Firearms going on sale haha.

Is there something special about "Easter sales" that makes it different from a Black Friday sale or Winter Blow out kind of thing. I don't know is Easter has anything related to Firearms going on sale haha.

guns.gif

"Did you know Jesus and Moses used guns to fight off the Romans?"

It's not Easter sales... it is that The Shooting Edge has THE Easter sale every year while the A.A.C.C.A. Gun Show is running at the Stampede grounds on Easter weekend...both have very well attended every year. The most wonderful time of the year!!

Ive been first in line i think three of the last four years and it is totally worth it. Trying to decide how much house budget will get repurposed this year.....

Me three....

Cheers,

JR

Is there a line to get the tickets?

Back
Top Bottom