Easter sale - The Shooting Edge

I don't understand why it's a good idea to have two big sales on the same day. If I blow my budget at the show, I simply won't bother with the TSE sale.

That's funny, I was thinking the other way...I picked up a shotgun, 223 ammo, 12 ga, .40 and binary targets... and a kid with a dolly wheeled it out to my car! Never did made it to the show.

I took my daughter last year (excuse to wife, hey lets just go to the farmers market and...oh hey while we are here). The guys in the back room were super nice (she was two at the time), gave he a "brain" piggy bank and some stickers. Then...a week later I get a call asking if I had a PAL, and guess what, I won a shotgun as a door prize. Super fun day for us all. The ACCA show is well worth it, and the TSE has built up a very good lil event of their own too.

The TSE sale blows the gunshow downtown out of the water. Outstanding prices and what I want. I went to the gun show first last year and was supremely disappointed . The price people want for stuff is insane. 22LR was an especially big joke. That and old rifles for twice value and guys tryin to hock home reloaded rifle ammo. Super cool to look around but if you want to buy...go to the TSE sale first and then go browse and sight see at the gun show afterwards after the lineup dies down. Did not find one good deal there...that said an item is worth what one is willing to pay. 70 dollar bricks of blazer 22lr and American Eagle was a riot.

Me three....

We have been gearing up for this already.

This year is going to be different:

We are blockng off part of the parking lot to set it up to (have cadets) sell coffee and sausages early in the am and hand out entry tickets, so people don't have to wait in a line.... Way more humaine!

We'll also have some pretty impressive suprizes for those who have not been in for awhile. ;-)

Cheers,

JR

Hey what time can non members enter to purchase and where and when can I buy my ticket thanks

Just The Start!!
Inbound Stock.jpg511Room2.jpg511Room3.jpg511Room.jpgInbound Stock 2.jpg

Colin

Attachments

• Inbound Stock.jpg
    Inbound Stock.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 1,226
  • 511Room2.jpg
    511Room2.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 1,218
  • 511Room3.jpg
    511Room3.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 1,208
  • 511Room.jpg
    511Room.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 1,204
  • Inbound Stock 2.jpg
    Inbound Stock 2.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 1,208
Hey what time can non members enter to purchase and where and when can I buy my ticket thanks

Members get in at 9am and the general public at 10am.

To make things more civilized this year, we are not going to form a line:

We have permission from the landlord to block off the parking lot directly in front of our business. This will allow a nice assembly / waiting area.

From about 6am, we will be outside serving coffee, sausages and such (fundraiser for the King's Own Cadet corp) and handing out numbered tickets in order of arrival.

We will then announce the numbers, in order and let in groups starting at 9am.

It will make the wait, in my opinion, far more bearable. We are also planning on having some fun and games going on to help pass the time.

We plan on having 2 different coloured tickets so that we can differentiate between members and non members for the entry process.

The plan is a work in progress, but I think the foundation is pretty solid.

JR

I was in looking at the 5.11 range bags the other day and I see some in the pictures. Guess I'll be there early that morning. I've also been setting money aside just for this.

I was in looking at the 5.11 range bags the other day and I see some in the pictures. Guess I'll be there early that morning. I've also been setting money aside just for this.

We just got in about $100k worth of 5.11.... The guys in the back are NOT happy... ;-)

It's going to be an epic sale!

JR

Last edited:
If it's like the previous years, there will be someone doing online sales. no telephone orders though

We try to do telephone, but in-store and online, plus a regular email are best.

Once an order is received, we pull the goods immediately to avoid selling out from under someone. The system is not perfect, but we piss off less and less people every year.

And...

Yes we will have bulk 9mm, .223 / 5.56mm, .308, 7.62x39, 12ga, etc....

JR

Back
Top Bottom