Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Alpharms 15SA Initial findings.

Mine came in the mail today as well. Very Happy.

Better than I expected. I like the feel. Plan to run it tomorrow after work.

I do like the steel mags, they feel strong, glad they are not plastic. They will need to work them selves in. Someone smart can make $$ if they made a loading tool. Its not so easy to load them if someone was shooting back, its no 870 tube fed. These mags take some practice to load took me 4 goes to do it right.

The stock in the shortest position seems too long, already its at the max ( for me ) They could of taken out a full inch on this to make it comfortable. The rubber pad really sticks and when you shoulder it catches in your sleeve. So there goes the compact door breacher. I will mod this so it does not stick.

I would like to make a single point attachment, just so I can drop it and draw a pistol and keep moving. ( mall ninja.......activate )

I did find the cocking lever a bit small ( diameter ) . I think anyone into aftermarket parts could do well with a replacement parts business. I would be afraid to do cycle drills running this lever against a door jam or a wall corner. I know it may snap. Something along the lines like the 3 gun Benelli or Rem ones would be great.

The front sight will go away its in my way. I plan on adding a bead to the breacher choke and running a red dot optic. Looking forward to seeing what slugs do at 100 yrds and the recoil on 3" mag loads.

The Mag release. Its stiff, think the mags are tight in the release holes(notches). So fine tuning over time is required. If the mag button would stick out 1-2mm more, would help when wearing gloves in winter and make this even better.
    The right, always trumph!

Quote Originally Posted by redbirddog View Post
    Mine came in the mail today as well. Very Happy.

Better than I expected. I like the feel. Plan to run it tomorrow after work.

I do like the steel mags, they feel strong, glad they are not plastic. They will need to work them selves in. Someone smart can make $$ if they made a loading tool. Its not so easy to load them if someone was shooting back, its no 870 tube fed. These mags take some practice to load took me 4 goes to do it right.

The stock in the shortest position seems too long, already its at the max ( for me ) They could of taken out a full inch on this to make it comfortable. The rubber pad really sticks and when you shoulder it catches in your sleeve. So there goes the compact door breacher. I will mod this so it does not stick.

I would like to make a single point attachment, just so I can drop it and draw a pistol and keep moving. ( mall ninja.......activate )

I did find the cocking lever a bit small ( diameter ) . I think anyone into aftermarket parts could do well with a replacement parts business. I would be afraid to do cycle drills running this lever against a door jam or a wall corner. I know it may snap. Something along the lines like the 3 gun Benelli or Rem ones would be great.

The front sight will go away its in my way. I plan on adding a bead to the breacher choke and running a red dot optic. Looking forward to seeing what slugs do at 100 yrds and the recoil on 3" mag loads.

The Mag release. Its stiff, think the mags are tight in the release holes(notches). So fine tuning over time is required. If the mag button would stick out 1-2mm more, would help when wearing gloves in winter and make this even better.
    Looking forward to see how you (and others) modify this!

uploading a few in a minute......

hey just had a closer look.........no Serial numbers........

plate ( like a glock ) is blank.

cool gun bros, changed mine up a couple smidgens... hard to believe its non restricted

"Giveth thine possessions upon Michael of Canmore and thou shalt never be possessionless." - Norc 3:05

here are a few quick pics

Serial number is on the barrel,and the receiver, she is not a Glock!

so.. If u get the folding stock how hard is it to remove the pivot point. Or is there some xtra stuff to buy?? I'm on the 2nd order and am already stocking up on ammo.

Quote Originally Posted by conrad01 View Post
    so.. If u get the folding stock how hard is it to remove the pivot point. Or is there some xtra stuff to buy?? I'm on the 2nd order and am already stocking up on ammo.
    Unscrew two Allen screws pull it apart, then reassemble with one screw and no hinge. Dead simple and only takes a few minutes.

excellent.... thanks. cant frickin wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Goo98 View Post
    cool gun bros, changed mine up a couple smidgens... hard to believe its non restricted

The front site is what's holding the hand guard together eh?
    Feel sturdy?
    Member: CSSA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ