Alberta Tactical is now on Facebook!

ATRS Shaun

Business Member Rep.
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hi everyone, just a heads up that we have now created a Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/AlbertaTactical/ to better communicate and keep everyone up to date on progress and production. We would ask and encourage everyone to like and share our page.

We'll post updates and pictures of on the go production, answer questions, and it's all around another means of getting in touch with us.

Cheers!

Will not be following. Great store but facebook��

Thanks and it was with great reservation I approved taking this step. I am NOT a fan at all of social media, especially facebook, however being able to respond to chatter on 1 of the largest social media sites is important. It seems that this fad of having to post what a person had for breakfast is here to stay, at least for the foreseeable future so to use this medium for advertising, education and to appear to be hip with the times seemed like thing to do.

Me, I prefer the phone or in person. What can I say, I'm old school?

I avoided it for a long time, and still don't post what I'm eating, unless it's an amazing restaurant that deserves free advertising.
Following your page.

LOVE your store! But thousands of us firearms entuthiasts have left Facebook for emerging social platform MeWe because of their privacy protections and Facebook's gun bans. You could create a goup there as well! :)

Back
Top Bottom