Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Derya MK 10 Review video!!

We are so overwhelmed at all the awesome feedback. It's been a BLAST making this video for the shooting community and we’re working on the next one right now!
    Thank you so much for watching and commenting. Let us know if there's anything you'd like us to review.

The Shooting Edge

How to Buy/Contact Us:
    Phone: 403-720-4867 or 1-866-720-4867
    Email: websales@theshootingedge.com
    WebStore: www.theshootingedge.com

Want to stay connected with all the latest here at The Shooting Edge? Come check us out on our pages!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheShootingEdgeInc
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/TSEyyc
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtu...WTCnEkiZHyFi-w

You know that after that video that the haters are going to tag this the: Diarhea Mk 10. Really enjoyed the video. As has been stated, it's fefreshing to see a review that covers the the good, the bad, and the ugly. ( that mag jam was pretty ugly). Also nice to see a retailer that's testing their product and letting us know ahead of time what we can expect, rather than using the public as the beta testers and then dealing with complaints later. This one just went on my list, although I will probably wait to see what it does with lighter loads, as I tend to shoot a lot of #4 Wally-world 2 3/4".

CGN Regular
    1000's of comediennes out of work, and you're trying to join their ranks.... lol. great video, unfortunately to part with a soild "$K" i need at least an 8/10 rating. a gen two model will hopefully merit a purchase.
    We just can't have nice things!

Quote Originally Posted by KePet View Post
    You know that after that video that the haters are going to tag this the: Diarhea Mk 10. Really enjoyed the video. As has been stated, it's fefreshing to see a review that covers the the good, the bad, and the ugly. ( that mag jam was pretty ugly). Also nice to see a retailer that's testing their product and letting us know ahead of time what we can expect, rather than using the public as the beta testers and then dealing with complaints later. This one just went on my list, although I will probably wait to see what it does with lighter loads, as I tend to shoot a lot of #4 Wally-world 2 3/4".
    i think most people call it the derka derka gun already

Nice review

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123