RCBS Rockchucker Supreme Master Reloading Kit Sale

Prophet River

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
425   0   2
We have 15 of these in stock; going at the sale price of 449.00. There is a mail in RCBS rebate of 50.00 (US$) on for a net price less than $400.00. There is a fixed shipping on these anywhere in Canada for 25.00. :)
Or, to save even more you can pick up at the Calgary gun show. Get yours now, only 15 are available at the sale price!

http://store.prophetriver.com/rcbs-rock-chucker-supreme-master-single-stage-press-kit/

rebate coupon:

http://staging.rcbs.com/RCBS/media/RCBSMedia/PDFs/Promotions/2016-RCBS-Rebate-Jan1-Dec3.pdf

Kit Contains:

Rock Chucker Supreme Single Stage press
M500 scale
Uniflow Powder Measure
Nosler Reloading Manual
Hand priming tool with small and large primer plugs
Folding Hex Key Set with 0.050", 1/16", 5/64", 3/32", 7/64", 1/8", 9/64" and 5/32" keys
Universal Case Loading Block, which holds 40 cases in most rifle and pistol calibers
Case Lube Kit, which includes a 2 oz bottle of Case Lube-2, a case lube pad, 2 case neck brushes for .22 through .30 calibers and an accessory handle
Powder Funnel for .22 to .45 caliber, including the Winchester Short Magnum calibers
Chamfer and deburring tool for .17 through .60 caliber

Last edited:
When I get to shipping, it says the $25 option is only for pickup in store or calgary gun show. Neither of which make much sense as a shipping charge.. for pickup!
Placing the order anyways, along with a couple shell holders

Wish I got this deal instead of buying a lee classic cast. I can't use the RCBS primer pocket swager I bought in the Lee. The piston is too big. :(

Great deal here!

Clay excuse my ignorance but is the RCBS Rock Chucker Supreme Master Single Stage Press Kit listed in this thread identical to the Rock Chucker Supreme Master Reloading Kit, just with more tools/features? Or are they different animals?

I'm afraid the info listed on your website is a little sparse with regards to these kits.

Clay excuse my ignorance but is the RCBS Rock Chucker Supreme Master Single Stage Press Kit listed in this thread identical to the Rock Chucker Supreme Master Reloading Kit, just with more tools/features? Or are they different animals?

I'm afraid the info listed on your website is a little sparse with regards to these kits.

They are the same except the one on sale has the newer manual included. For a complete list of what is in the kits, see first post here.

For those picking up in Calgary, the flat rate 25.00 shipping will appear but we will reverse it. With the flat rate ship, I ca't make it dissapear on the order form.

Back
Top Bottom