Alexander Arms

Wolverine is proud to say that we are now a EXCLUSIVE distributor for Alexander Arms! Mr. Wolverine had a lovely chat with them while we were down at Shot Show as well as a follow up with the President James Reddish at IWA and we hit it off.
For any inquiries coming in please let us know what you are looking for and we would be more than happy to get you price and availability. Currently we are waiting on getting our new 2016 list but we want to get our first shipment in as soon as we can so let us know what you want!

Shoot us an E-mail or give us a call at 204-748-2454 sales@wolverinesupplies.com

Have you guys sold any Ulfberht rifles yet? Interested in hearing feedback on their current performance

when another CGN sponsor was the importer for AA, two were brought in and at least one spent a lot of time in warranty repair (reason I ask)

That would be very bad. Let me explain. About 25 years ago we were limited to 5 rds under C-17.

Then about 10 years ago some folks figured out that we could use LAR-15 mags and have 10 rds. Now the anti's didn't like that but hey it isn't a full 30 rds so they didn't protest too much and that remains untouched.

Then about 4 years ago some folks figured out that we could use AA Beowulf mags and have 15~ rds of 223. Now the anti's really didn't like that but hey it isn't a full 30 rds. They did protest more but remains untouched.

People have been asking for the last couple years for a BW pistol mag. We all would enjoy that because we know that equals 30 rds of 223. Well if we had such a mag it would take very short time for Windy and her clan to scream fowl as we now have 30 rd hi capacity mags again. I believe this would force legislative change. I would rather have 15 rds than 5 rds so I would just not rock the boat.

Moe

I'd rather keep fighting for 30 rounds MINIMUM, any way we can get them. We didn't regain any of the stuff you mentioned by not pushing the envelope. And the facts are on our side; gun control is not effective in reducing violence. The public needs to be educated, the sport needs to be grown, and the boat needs to be rocked.

Bring on the beowulf .50 pistols, and I'll buy one.

Have you guys sold any Ulfberht rifles yet? Interested in hearing feedback on their current performance

when another CGN sponsor was the importer for AA, two were brought in and at least one spent a lot of time in warranty repair (reason I ask)

We are waiting on the first shipment to come in, there has been a small delay ( nothing to worry about ) but once we have them in we will let you know our thoughts.

Back
Top Bottom