Thread: Those "P-38s"

Thumbs down Those "P-38s"

That whole thing turned out to be whacky-jacky.
    I spent a lot of time on that thread, and did a lot of research into what might've been offered, but I began
    to get suspicious when the OP just quit replying, then disappeared altogether. Many members had great
    expectations and were left feeling frustrated and disappointed. I've never had occasion to do business with
    Dlask in the past and will be unlikely to do so in future.
    Oh, well, like the man said, "That's business."

BANNED
    I hear ya man I feel the same way over the years I've been on this fourm I've sent them numerous PMs and emails and they have yet to reply EVER! I've Gave up on them long time ago and I wouldn't pay over 300$ for some garbage milsurp p38 ever

CGN frequent flyer 84fuegoturbo's Avatar
    Easy come, easy go just like the SVT snipers from another retailer a few years ago that were all sold to a US cutomer after being hyped up to us

Quote Originally Posted by Cold Warrior View Post
    That whole thing turned out to be whacky-jacky.
    I spent a lot of time on that thread, and did a lot of research into what might've been offered, but I began
    to get suspicious when the OP just quit replying, then disappeared altogether. Many members had great
    expectations and were left feeling frustrated and disappointed. I've never had occasion to do business with
    Dlask in the past and will be unlikely to do so in future.
    Oh, well, like the man said, "That's business."
    Sorry Cold Warrior. As I mentioned when I pulled the guns, we got 'an offer we couldn't refuse'. In business the objective is to turn over product as quickly as possible, at a profit, to free up the capitol to invest in more product. That's business and anyone here that would have been offered the opportunity to quickly flip the lot of these and move on would have done so as well.

We are in a unique position to be offered things like these guns completely at random. (My email 'In' box can be a strange place sometimes.) I wouldn't rule out another batch possibly coming or maybe even something else that's cool and unusual, who knows.

Cheers,
    Leigh

CGN frequent flyer eatredmeat157's Avatar
    You get what you get, crying won't change anything.

Nothing to see here, move along.
    Triple bread rounds for the win

Quote Originally Posted by icelink View Post
    ...and I wouldn't pay over 300$ for some garbage milsurp p38 ever
    >300$
    Haha What? I hope you realize that Mauser-made and Walther-made P38 are usually close to triple that price
    Even post-war P1 surplus are $400-500 retail
    That's like saying "I wouldn't pay over $60 for a handpicked matching sks"

CGN Regular
    Ehh... people complaining about milsurp prices are the kind that seem to still expect to get an in-wrapper unissued Lee Enfield for $65