Tactical KwikRail Pics

MagWedge Industries

CGN frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
The new generation KwikRail features a side accessory rail and a cut out mid rail for stripper clip access (for the SKS) and improved ejection (CZ58).

An insert rail can be purchased to convert the KwikRail T into a full length rail.

I have only 1 pic so far, this one is of a CZ58 .... more to follow.

DSC_6347-vz-rail1-e1458245334591.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_6347-vz-rail1-e1458245334591.jpg
    DSC_6347-vz-rail1-e1458245334591.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 3,665
The new generation KwikRail features a side accessory rail and a cut out mid rail for stripper clip access (for the SKS) and improved ejection (CZ58).

An insert rail can be purchased to convert the KwikRail T into a full length rail.

I have only 1 pic so far, this one is of a CZ58 .... more to follow.

View attachment 49324

Lookig good!!!!!
When will they be for sale?

Some more detailed pics

D7K_2333.jpg

Stripper clips may be loaded with this rail.

In the foreground is the optional "insert rail" which can be attached to revert to a full length rail.
I suggest people test out stripper clips in advance. Clips which are somewhat deformed can create resistance to loading.

D7K_2325.jpg

And yes, production rails will be hard coat anodized and black in color.

Final testing of prototypes showed the SKS-TKR performed flawlessly with either insert rail installed or with an open top.

D7K_2312.jpg

Left side of the TKR features a "micro rail", a proprietary accessory rail for mounting lights or other doodads. The micro rail fits in a groove and its location may be adjusted. The mounting screws are inserted on the reverse side of the KwikRail, and thread into the micro rail. If you ever have an issue with threads, only the micro rail will need replacing.

D7K_2310.jpg

Micro rail with light attached.
D7K_2321.jpg

Attaching/detaching the insert rail which is held by a single screw as shown ... vertical support is provided by a "dovetail" of sorts cut into either side of the ejection opening in the rail.

D7K_2305.jpg

TKR with insert rail installed. If you look carefully you can see the dovetail cuts in the main rail that support the insert rail.

Back
Top Bottom