Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Garrison Petawawa CQB Clinic 17-18 Sep 2016 - Debrief Here!

BANNED
    Anyone bringing restricted firearms to Petawawa will need a letter of invitation from us ...send me an email to the clubs address cfbpgc@gmail.com and I will send one out to you .
    I have some maps of the base and Petawawa as well if you want.

Morgan

Business Member
    I'm having lunch on the last day of my Western Canadian Epic Road trip right now in Espanola, ON. Just a reminder for this weekend's CQB in Garrisson Petawawa. :

If you have access to an event tent , by all means bring it along and set it up behind our kit line.

Remember to bring some $10 Nils for our sentry to cover both days of shooting
    A few of us are gathering at Kelsey's on Friday night for 7 Pm

Bring more ammo than I suggest because many of you are so switched on and keen we end up cycling you through the skills and drills repeatedly

Bring warm layers and rain gear because.......

Take lots of pictures to be posted and make fun of the AB shooters in Milo, ON because I am here in Ontario...good, bad, or indifferent....

Hahahaha. It's all good. Any day on the range is a great day

Cheers

Barney

I'll be home soon, yahoooooo!

Business Member
    Petawawa, ON forecast is calling for rain all Saturday. Dress accordingly. Bring extra rain gear. Stay comfortable.
    Hey, any of you got an event tent for yourselves?

I have a large umbrella for all three of us: me, myself and I ... ha ha ha ha

Cheers and see you guys in Kelsey's in Petawawa for 7 PM if you can make it out!

Barney

Business Member
    Holy Bananas.... In my door by 2230 hours and life is good. I have to unload some kit right now. I have so much to be thankful for! I will get that list going by morning.

Now about your drive and your "take aways...." What did you learn?

If you want to be great; be grateful....

What are you thankful for?

What a great community .... how's that for a start? I'm super thankful to have met more future friends and associates.
    I'm so grateful for those bolt face stickers to hand out and promote mental health concerns.

I am being called to crash out and heal this lower back of mine... I am responsible for beating up on myself after having taught FOUR CQB clinics in 20 days. I only teach half of that number (2 of them) a year!

We sure knocked the ball out of the park.......

Cheers and good night!

Barney

Thanks a bunch Barney! Had a blast in your CQB course at Petawawa! Great bunch of guys with lots of laughs all wknd long...even in the rain all day Saturday. Looking forward to my first CQB match now!

Another excellent clinic Barney...Thanks to you and Morgan for a first rate weekend. And thanks to my fellow CQBers...you guys were a blast to shoot with and I look forward to all of our paths crossing again...now I have to get back to drying out all my gear...

Awesome weekend!!!! Massive thanks to you and Morgan!!! even tho it rained saturday it was still a great time!!

Jealous of all you CQB-ers! Hope you had lots of fun ! Let's see some pics!

"I love this ####! I love this ####! I love this ####!" :-D

Thanks to Barney (spares b*tch and the hardest working man in the cqb biz) and Morgan, the man about base! Cheers!
    “Now you know how I don’t like to use the sit down gun.” - Col Chestbridge

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12