Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Garrison Petawawa PR Match 1- 11/12 June 2016 - Debrief here!!

Barney, I'm all signed up and paid. Who do I see about getting a letter of invite to get an ATT from the kebikistan polizei?

BANNED
    Send me an email to the clubs address at cfbpgc@gmail.com and I will send you a letter of invitation .

Morgan

Really getting stoked for PR and spending quality time with Barney and Morgan.
    However: I know Danny's is the big spot prime rib -- but for those not in the know it is Ribfest weekend in Petawawa.

Yummmmmm...... Ribs! And pulled pork.

No matter how poorly I shoot the ribs should make everything right as rain.

Looking forward to seeing everyone

Shoot straight - chrisco
    There is no spoon

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rdelliott's Avatar
    Rib fest AND a PR clinic? That surely has to be against our fun control laws!
    Member, Team Norinco Plinko. Will spot for beers.

This post is copyright (c) rdelliott. My express written permission is required for any reproduction or use other than discussions on canadiangunnutz.com.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by rdelliott View Post
    Rib fest AND a PR clinic? That surely has to be against our fun control laws!
    RIIIIIBBBBTASTIC !!! Thank god we wont have to do any rundowns ...lol

Business Member
    Okay, folks time to update and tweak our protocols/procedures. With the required Sentry by Range Control we need to be a bit more mindful about bringing $10 to Morgan to help pay for the Sentry that's required by Range Control. They don't work out of the goodness of their heart! In the past, we used a hat to collect some money but unfortunately some people have not been mindful of the required presence of a sentry at the range.

So I've started a $10 fee payable to Morgan to encourage our Sentries to lend us a hand on the shoot(s) that we host up in Garrison Petawawa.....

Cheers,

Barney

CGN Ultra frequent flyer thump_rrr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalTeacher View Post
    Okay, folks time to update and tweak our protocols/procedures. With the required Sentry by Range Control we need to be a bit more mindful about bringing $10 to Morgan to help pay for the Sentry that's required by Range Control. They don't work out of the goodness of their heart! In the past, we used a hat to collect some money but unfortunately some people have not been mindful of the required presence of a sentry at the range.

So I've started a $10 fee payable to Morgan to encourage our Sentries to lend us a hand on the shoot(s) that we host up in Garrison Petawawa.....

Cheers,

Barney
    That's the best way to go about it Barney.
    I don't call sitting in a 4'x6' box in 100F heat entertainment.

10$ is more than reasonable. I'm pretty sure detainees at Gitmo have nicer accommodations than the sentry shack.

It will be 20 for me at PR, I did not have time to go to an ATM this past weekend.