Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Garrison Petawawa PR Match 4 - 01/02 Oct 2016 - Debrief Here!

CGN frequent flyer
    I plan on being there, just haven't signed up yet. Funny you should mention bring extra ammo. That's what I've been loading today. Hoping to bring the young lad too. (mid 20's and married but he's still the young lad).

CGN frequent flyer
    EMT sent, motel booked and just got back from the range having chambered every round I am taking to make sure it all works. I even checked the rifle zero and touched the next three shots together after the cold barrel shot. Folks should be swarming all over this 2 day festivity.

Big Ken and I are pumped for the weekend. Bringing up 2 newbs to precision as well. Going to be a great weekend!

Business Member
    TheDuck: Your EMT is all good to go. We will see you at the range on Saturday AM 0800-0830 across from the Base Fire Hall.

Now Things are looking good for the coming weekend. Remember to bring sandwich(es) for your lunch on both day. We don't have time to head into town so be ready to eat on the range or range shack.

Kelsey's for Friday night dinner: 7 PM or 1900 hrs....

Hope to see you all there!

Barney

Correction to my last thread, sign me up for 1&2 Oct

Dave

Just loaded up 100 rounds and it's not even 1am yet! Looking foward to this weekend.

back home and cleaning / drying out my gear. Was a great way to end the Petawawa PR season the same as we began it, in the rain.
    Had a great time and looking forward to next year.
    Thanks!

5 hrs door to door. Wow. Great weekend as usual. Thank you to Barney and all for the share of knowledge and stories. Have a great winter and see you all in the spring✌✌✌

Dido on the previous comments, it was a very enjoyable weekend with lots of learning as always! Im already burning for next seassons shoots, see you guys there! And thanks again Master Yoda!

Nate
    "I shoot better in the rain" TT

“Be the head of a chicken not the tail of a bull” Toyzone

Business Member
    You're welcome!!

If you want to be great; be grateful!

Once again, I have a boat load of things to be grateful for:

* I'm thankful for a super community of shooters that we have built in the Petawawa Gun Club
    * I'm grateful for a super RSO like RodE and then a self sustaining sentry like Mitch... thanks for your support hand help... let's me run the match smoothly...
    * I'm please for all the help in the butts. Your target presentation was flawless!

* I'm grateful for 693 Precision for providing their prizes to hand out to the newbie/youngest shooters
    * I'm thankful for Ellwood Epps for selecting great prizes for me to acquire and hand out... inexpensive prizes are the truth!
    * I'm thankful for Experts like TerryP and FrankieT and theDuck who shared their experience and knowledge with many newbies... they did get back to me about you!
    * I'm grateful for my experienced butts officers who made the target presentation perfectly! Matches are a Gagglefzck without good Butts Officers..
    * I'm grateful for super friends like theDuck, who always laughs at my "Old Guys" jokes and our shared ORA stories/antics. Never trust a fart!

* I'm thankful to the ORA and mentors of mine inside the ORA because without your training, I would never be who I am today....
    * I'm happy to pass on that training to the newbies at the PR matches in Petawawa because they are my replacements one day....

Now I have to run some errands and then get the truck unpacked and statistics posted.....

Adversity into Advantage!

Barney

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast