Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Garrison Petawawa M14 Clinic 04/05 June 2016 - Debrief Here!

Great , thanx for your advice. See you there

Business Member
    Yeah, I was talking via PM with some M14 lovers and they want to know if M14 rifles can shoot in the PR (sniper matches) competition series. The answer is YES....

Look for a couple of M14's in this picture:

Cheers,

Barney

For all you M14/M305 lovers, Yes the PR match is doable for you.

Last year I was one of two M14 shooters on the line. I did not rank in the top 5 scores, but I also did not rank in the bottom five scores!

I encourage to come out and join me in the rebellion against the bolt action guys!

Yes, I have already signed up for the PR clinic and I do plan on bring my M305 alone for the trip.

Now with Barney's help I hope to make my M305 groups tighter! Yes, us M305 dude do love "tight" groupings.... LMAO!!!!

Came an join the fun with me!!!!
    Last edited by Tank-Soldier; 05-09-2016 at 09:53 AM. Reason: spelling mistake

Business Member
    Okay, folks time to update and tweak our protocols/procedures. With the required Sentry by Range Control we need to be a bit more mindful about bringing $10 to Morgan to help pay for the Sentry that's required by Range Control. They don't work out of the goodness of their heart! In the past, we used a hat to collect some money but unfortunately some people have not been mindful of the required presence of a sentry at the range.

So I've started a $10 fee payable to Morgan to encourage our Sentries to lend us a hand on the shoot(s) that we host up in Garrison Petawawa.....

Cheers,

Barney

Hello,
    is it too late to register for the clinic?

Business Member
    Never too late....

I've even had walk on people show up with cash in hand!

This is the best 2 days with your M14. Ask Chalkriver.... we go back to 2011 at the www dot Milcun cot com location where I hosted my first two day version!

Barney

Anyone going to be there tonight who may want to meet up for a beer. We are leaving GTA now, so should be there by dinner time or after.

BANNED
    If you get onto base early enough go to the messhall (Bldg G-104) its good food and cheap .
    Barney and I will be there for breakfast around 0715 or so and then we will meet everyone beside bldg. P-141 .
    Bldg P=141 is a large white 5 bay garage across the street from the firehall on Menin road.
    We will be shooting on Bravo range Sunday .
    Everyone will be required to get a vehicle pass at the range control bldg. on Centurion road before heading out to the range.
    Last weekend when we were there the portipotties were gone so prepare for using the bush if need be.
    We will be staying inside bldg. AA-1 Sat but bring a lunch . We have access to indoor washrooms and a refrigerator there .

Morgan

Business Member
    At Kelsey's right now with a WiFi signal. See you guys tomorrow between 0800 and 830. We will have a casual start for 0900. We will have time on Saturday to discuss all that series of details for the Sunday range practice. No worries. For some of you this will be your first time on Base or a military range. Not a problem. I am used to newbies.

Not sure how much longer I will be on this forum tonight but we will see you tomorrow at around 0800 or if you can make breakfast for 0715 at the mess hall with us.

Cheers
    Barney

Heading to Kelsey's now

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast