Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: CDTSA Milo CQB Clinic 1- 06/07 Sep 2016 - Debrief here!

CGN frequent flyer CraigNConnor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LSB View Post
    Hello Barney; questions regarding the pistol : Do we need holsters and holster certification ? If yes, what type/kind ?
    I don't want to register for the course and found out I don't have what I need and "my dick will fell off"

I have asked this question on behalf of my wife

It is not needed for this clinic

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by LSB View Post
    Hello Barney; questions regarding the pistol : Do we need holsters and holster certification ? If yes, what type/kind ?
    I don't want to register for the course and found out I don't have what I need and "my dick will fell off"
    What type of pistol you got?

If it happens to be a P226 or a CZ 75-based gun, I've got a spare holster for ya to borrow

Or, worst case, I've got a cheap nylon holster you can borrow... Obviously they're not ideal, but it would hold the gun on your body for the course at least. Msg me if you want me to bring one of them
    CCFR

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Beater's Avatar
    RR224 has a stupidly retarded straight up straight down hill and its narrow. been a few accidents there even before the range went in
    payment within 24 hours , if not i retain the right to cancel the deal

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Beater View Post
    RR224 has a stupidly retarded straight up straight down hill and its narrow. been a few accidents there even before the range went in
    Yup, it's not a great road. To be fair, it's people who are not used to driving rural roads who crest the hill in the middle of the road because it's usually an empty road and they just assume no one else will be coming. Then it just so happens that there's a combine on the other side of the hill and boom.

But yea, I figured I'd point out the rule for not using it, because our club takes it pretty seriously, as does the county and the neighbors, from what I am told.
    CCFR

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by krprice84 View Post
    Yup, it's not a great road. To be fair, it's people who are not used to driving rural roads who crest the hill in the middle of the road because it's usually an empty road and they just assume no one else will be coming. Then it just so happens that there's a combine on the other side of the hill and boom.

But yea, I figured I'd point out the rule for not using it, because our club takes it pretty seriously, as does the county and the neighbors, from what I am told.
    It's stipulated in the approval of the range that nobody use it.

If somebody were so stupid to use it, it could get our range closed down. Hence the seriousness of the rule. We have a great relationship with the neighbours. It needs to stay that way.

Business Member
    I will have my spare holsters for G17, P226, and 1911 Government (5").... All Safariland 6378 (short carry style with ALS)

All of them are RIGHT Hand... There. No surprises for when I arrive there at Milo!

Yahoo, only 3 weeks away.... or is it a month?

And Nope, you don't need any holster qualification. We draw out of the holster , then rack the pistol, then shoot! It's that simple!!!

Cheers,

Barney

Thanks a lot for the quick answers and the lend offers for holsters. I have a holster for most of the pistolsssssssss I own , and wanted to be sure before registering.

Barney, I will send you an EMT for my spot, and probably a friend.

Looking forward to the course and meeting new guys. Cheers
    Truth is called hate by those who you hate the truth.

Is there still spots open for the CQB dates?

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by derrob7 View Post
    Is there still spots open for the CQB dates?
    We have lots of room for the 6-7 September dates. All good fun. Get ready to network, boost your skill set, and have lots of fun!

EMT away!

Cheers,
    Barney

Quote Originally Posted by TacticalTeacher View Post
    We have lots of room for the 6-7 September dates. All good fun. Get ready to network, boost your skill set, and have lots of fun!

EMT away!

Cheers,
    Barney
    EMT Sent X 2!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast