Thread: Clearance Rifle Blowout

Clearance Rifle Blowout

We have some new old stock from another store and this beautiful rifle is one such item. It is a Browning X-Bolt in .308 Win. The rifle is brand new in the box and ready to go. We have it on the website with a bare bones blowout price of $799.99 + tax. Only 1 is available so once it's gone I will delete the listing.

Found here :

http://dlaskarms.com/products/browni...das-ns-308-win
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

CGN frequent flyer thepolinator's Avatar
    If its the one that is linked you actually have it listed at $849

There always seems to be a hitch in dealing with these folks. I think it's only communication. This is the third one.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark18 View Post
    There always seems to be a hitch in dealing with these folks. I think it's only communication. This is the third one.
    What hitch ?

You email us and we will 99% of the time I will personally respond the same day. You call our number to ask a question and we answer. We DO NOT always monitor this website because we are a small company of 4 people and are usually busy making stuff or fixing peoples guns. This is why we have our CGN Private Msg setting to 'Off'. There is no 'Social Media' person here,sorry.

As for the rifle in question, yes, that is the one. This gun is brand spankin' new. If you want we can even offer you a discount on threading and adding our Rintex muzzle break before we ship it. If you are interested then shoot me an email or call the shop, I would be glad to help you out.

Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.