Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sumbro 9mm Ammunition! $159.95 for 500 rounds of 9mm 124gr

Quote Originally Posted by tobaman45 View Post
    What would shipping cost be on 1000 rounds to morden mb. R6M 0A2, all other ammo i've ordered from other vendors shipped with can-par, this would be ups. thanks

There is a shipping calculator on the website. Just add it to your shopping cart and click estimate shipping.

Ryan

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by icelink View Post
    shipping and tax puts this over 400$ per 1000 NO DEAL
    Why do you bother reading the vendor forums? All you do is complain and talk ####. If you don't want it, beat it...

This is the cheapest 9mm I've seen in a couple years.

Not to sound silly but i am in tucson az(working) where 9mm ammo is over flowing everywhere and is dirt cheap and its roughly 230-250/1000rds out the door taxes in....trust me for canada and shipping that is a good price 350-400cad to your door is a really nice price for 1000 rounds.

the ammo i am talking about is blazer brass 124gr ...bulkammo,ammo man , cheaper than dirt, all can attest to this but i get mine at the gun shows its cheaper yet cuz you save on the shipping. im lucky becasue i m down here working ....but these guys have a good deal i wouldbuy it if i was you guys. 124grain? trust me yall its worth it. even if its tul ammo or wolf or pmc or what ever ammo will only get mnore expensive in the future.

CGN Regular
    I ordered 500, will let you kow how it shoots.

Thanks SFRC for continuing to bring in new products/new options for the firearms community.
    "You can't be a leader if you don't know where you're going"

BANNED
    Local store is selling remington at 320 plus tax for 1000, so this price from sfrc is average

CGN Regular
    So took my new cz out and shot 50, no problems. Seamed to be about as clean as the American eagle I usually shoot. Can't say anything against it, would order it again. Great price.

Is this the +P stuff? Seems like a great price but I'm not familiar with Sumbro and a web search turns up a few threads indicating that this stuff is loaded REALLY hot...

Anyone have any updates on this ammo? Would definitely appreciate some feedback. Seems this stuff is loaded quite hot? Almost to unsafe levels from what I've read. Also seen reports of high rate of FTF.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast