Thread: Question about the S.A.M 1911 Tactical Commander

Question about the S.A.M 1911 Tactical Commander

Hey guys, I was just wondering about getting some L.P.A rear sights, or some kind of adjustable target sight. any suggestions ? the reason I ask is because I keep hearing that the rear dovetail isn't the same as a standard 1911, I would happily buy them from wolverine as this gun was my first buy from wolverine and have had nothing but a high quality experience from the people at wolverine. I look forward to more future purchases from you guys/gals.

Quote Originally Posted by Theycallmejohnnycash View Post
    Hey guys, I was just wondering about getting some L.P.A rear sights, or some kind of adjustable target sight. any suggestions ? the reason I ask is because I keep hearing that the rear dovetail isn't the same as a standard 1911, I would happily buy them from wolverine as this gun was my first buy from wolverine and have had nothing but a high quality experience from the people at wolverine. I look forward to more future purchases from you guys/gals.
    The SAM sight dovetail details are posted above as a sticky, we don't have spare adj sights in stock but you should be able to research your requirements with these details, then let us know if we can assist you.