Black Sabertooth SKS stocks Online now!

hical.ca

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 99.6%
256   1   0
Our Black Sabertooth SKS stocks are Online now, HERE We have made some upgrades, the main one is we now mill them from one piece of billet aluminium & have made some design improvements over the original design. These are the highest quality SKS stock you can own, but We only have limited quantities in stock, we also have all the accessories you want to complete your dream build, HERE!

Last edited:
Define heavy...your comment made me curious:

CQ-A5.56 with red dot 9.5lbs
M305 11lbs
SKS in Sabre tooth with red dot 11 lbs
Remington 700 with scope in Archangel stock 13lbs

I put one SKS into a Sabre tooth as soon as I got my hands on it....fit was excellent. The layout would suck without the red dot being scout mounted and very high though..overall tho...I am very impressed with it!

You are hired.....

haha, I wish. Though I do have a good friend who take's care of websites, e-commerce/marketing etc if you ever need more help for the web, he's done some really neat things for the camera store out of Cagary the he's not involved with them as much except for neat marketing campaign stuff.

I'll have to watch your threads some more for pics to modify! This Sabretooth stock does is without doubt the best looking aftermarket stock I've seen yet BTW.

$369 + $100 = $469 + tax and no mags... thats rich.
Tapco stock, plastic fantastic $160… thats $309 difference which buys another sks.

$369 + $100 = $469 + tax and no mags... thats rich.
Tapco stock, plastic fantastic $160… thats $309 difference which buys another sks.

Ouch!! Looks great and was very interested however that's a tad much. Add a rifle and you're over $700 plus taxes and no mags??? A Norc CQA is $100 cheaper and you get two mags!

^^^ agreed.. The sale price awhile back should be regular price. This is pretty cool.. But feels a little bit like wrapping a turd with golden toilet paper.

These stocks are machined from a block of billet aluminium, not plastic injection molded, we have to design it, write a CAD program, work out the flaws, buy the Aluminium to mill, then machine it & anodize. Its quite a costly venture to take on, but if you pick one up, you will see the difference! The Sabertooth is just another option we are trying to offer for you to customize your SKS!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom