Last Chance for N.R. lowers for the DA50 cal upper

I find it pretty shocking they haven't attempted to work out a licensing deal with you let alone have you manufacture directly. Your design is so beautiful; it seriously makes the rifle. With both together, what you pay vs. The quality of goods makes for an excellent value proposition.

There has been some negotiation for us to make the lowers for C.A. directly. I don't think it would take much for them to modify the uppers when they are making them, so that it is a simple bolt together proposition.

That would be even better if they did the mod at the factory to the uppers. But after getting an email back from Rick, I now have a lower on pre-order!

Good God, where does the time go?
Here we are with the end of the month staring us in the face yet again.
Only 6 more days until cutoff, so for those pondering getting a lower built, best to pitter patter or you will be without.

That is wicked? Where can I buy a upper or do you guys sell both lower and upper?

We will have 2 complete rifles available for sale next week.
The upper is Canada Ammo's latest version with the longer barrel, our NON Restricted lower with a tuned up trigger set, an ATRS plus 20 MOA scope rail and a choice of Magpul PRS or KFS TacMod stocks.
Price is $3200.00 plus tax and shipping for either version.

Back
Top Bottom