Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Official "Easter Sale" discount thread - The Shooting Edge 2016

Quote Originally Posted by cupar1 View Post
    Question I bought a 400 round pack of 7.62x54 and was just curious if that 148 grain is accurate? Or if it was suppose to say 174 grain. No complaints just haven't heard of that low bullet weight and don't have a scale to pull one.
    "The 7.62×54mmR originally had a 13.7 g (210 grain) "Jager" round-nosed full metal jacket (FMJ) bullet. Due to experiences in the Russo-Japanese War, the projectile was replaced in 1908 by the 9.5 grams (147 gr) Лёхая Пуля (Lyokhkaya pulya > "Light Bullet") spitzer bullet, whose basic design has remained to the present. "
    -From wikipedia

I'm pretty sure all surplus x54mmR is 147gr

$219? Isn't it listed as $249 on the advertisement?

BANNED
    Best deals I've seen on 9mm in the last year ....... happy shooting to all who scored some

Don't want to be rude but I did feel a bit cheated that I was there early Friday morning giving the edge priority over the gun show and the people that showed up the next day got the better deals. Otherwise it was a great sale.
    If only war was waged with hockey sticks and pucks, I would be whirlwind of destruction

Loaded up on the Barnaul 762x39 non corrosive. Pricing was just too damn good not to load up! Took me a while to finally get in the store as I was drooling over that MINT Military 5 ton parked out front. JR needs to rent that thing!!! LOL. Deadly sale guys and the new 5.11 store is awesome. Will definitely be spending a fortune in there!
    " Gun control laws affect good people, not bad people..."

CGN Ultra frequent flyer onetwentyish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cndrussty View Post
    Don't want to be rude but I did feel a bit cheated that I was there early Friday morning giving the edge priority over the gun show and the people that showed up the next day got the better deals. Otherwise it was a great sale.
    It was the same way last year, I bought 4000 pmc .223, and 4000 pmc 556 last year, came back on the second day and both types were $50 less a case.

I came the second day this year ready to buy .223/5.56 and left with only a case of wartak 9mm for $530, at least my wallet was 80% still intact.
    "I dont usually bring targets im more of a dirt shooter." -daniel_250r
    I am the "small fringe minority" with "unacceptable" views.
    CCFR 🍁 CSSA

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cndrussty View Post
    Come in sand see Steven or I and we'll show you "some love". We don't want anyone feeling cheated.

JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    A big thank you to everyone that showed up to partake.

The new entry system really helped out and no one spent more than a few minutes actually "in line". We plan on refining and repeating this next year.

Here are a few pics to sum up the fun:

At the beginning...
    Name:  P1050214.jpg
Views: 336
Size:  57.2 KB

Name:  _MG_3541.jpg
Size:  60.4 KB

Name:  _MG_3549.jpg
Size:  48.1 KB

Name:  _MG_3553.jpg
Views: 339
Size:  49.1 KB

Name:  _MG_3543.jpg
Views: 339
Size:  62.7 KB

and finally...

Name:  _MG_3514.jpg
Views: 338
Size:  38.9 KB
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

I ordered a handgun sight for a great deal, unfortunately can par would have been a deal breaker if I had known that's how it would be shipped. Had some messed up tracking updates so I called them. They told me my address is bad. When in fact it is correct and extremely easy to find. Now I'm just hoping I get my package.

Quote Originally Posted by Len One O View Post
    I ordered a handgun sight for a great deal, unfortunately can par would have been a deal breaker if I had known that's how it would be shipped. Had some messed up tracking updates so I called them. They told me my address is bad. When in fact it is correct and extremely easy to find. Now I'm just hoping I get my package.
    Good morning,

If you send an email to us here at websales@theshootingedge.com, we can see what the courier's malfunction seems to be and help get this sorted for you.

Thanks
    Colin
    websales@theshootingedge.com

The Shooting Edge

How to Buy/Contact Us:
    Phone: 403-720-4867 or 1-866-720-4867
    Email: websales@theshootingedge.com
    WebStore: www.theshootingedge.com

Want to stay connected with all the latest here at The Shooting Edge? Come check us out on our pages!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheShootingEdgeInc
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/TSEyyc
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtu...WTCnEkiZHyFi-w