Drum mags???

Thread: Drum mags???

Tags: None

Kingjenky said:

Drum mags???

When are you guys gonna have them in stock again?
    We are all so politically correct!!!! its gonna ruin us all......

molle said:
    Ditto.

Kingjenky said:
    Bump
  4. chicu1981 said:
    What is the point? It's like having a Ferrari but with a speed limiter set to 10km/h.

ShawnC6 said:
    Quote Originally Posted by chicu1981 View Post
    What is the point? It's like having a Ferrari but with a speed limiter set to 10km/h.
    Because you can. I don't see why anyone asks this question?

aiwa said:
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnC6 View Post
    Because you can. I don't see why anyone asks this question?
    Exactly. Painting your Ferrari red doesn't make it go any faster.
  7. chicu1981 said:
    I don't know it would remind me how stupid our laws are whenever I would look at it.

Atleast we are not in NY state.

Helped my cousin with his first ar purchase. It has to have a fixed mag. You need to separate the upper from the lower each time you need to reload.

Kingjenky said:
    Quote Originally Posted by chicu1981 View Post
    Because I need the work out! I'm getting old and need to stay in shape.... Is that a good enough reason?

Zahal.org said:
    Sorry fellas. We had CBSA seize a few of these and had to give them a massive explanation on how the pinning worked. We thought it was pretty simple!

At the moment our supplier in Czech Republic hasn't got anything for us, but when we do start shipping again they'll ship with a Canadian specific declaration to clarify the riveting process.

Kingjenky said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Zahal.org View Post
    Sorry fellas. We had CBSA seize a few of these and had to give them a massive explanation on how the pinning worked. We thought it was pretty simple!

At the moment our supplier in Czech Republic hasn't got anything for us, but when we do start shipping again they'll ship with a Canadian specific declaration to clarify the riveting process.
    Well thanks for the heads up..... I'll be in for 3 or 4 more so hurry up and getem coming in... Thank you