Page 23 of 50 FirstFirst ... 31315161718192021222324252627282930313343 ... LastLast

Thread: They are here ! CZ 858

Business Member Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonslayer64 View Post
    So only GST will be charged on an order outside of Mantioba correct? I have to make sure I get the proper amount on a prepaid VISA card. 995 + 35 = 1030. + 5%gst( 51.50) = grand total of 1081.50. Someone correct me if I'm wrong please, I don't want to be stuck come sale day Prepaid card is a hell of an idea..... buy card, purchase rifle, tell wife it only cost 200 bucks..... hahaha
    GST only is charged to BC, AB, SK, QC and territories. MB is 13% combined GST + PST and all other provinces are HST

My wife and I both want one, if we have separate pals but live at the same address will we be ok or does that count as two sir?

Quote Originally Posted by agentzero View Post
    My wife and I both want one, if we have separate pals but live at the same address will we be ok or does that count as two sir?
    Has to be seperate orders is all , not on the same order. It was stated somewhere already in this thread.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Just make two separate orders, i will be ordering 2 with 2 different PAL at the same adress, you will have to pay shipping 2X, it's normal... JP.

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by agentzero View Post
    2 different orders one under your name one under hers, with your info. If you try and do two separate orders under one name, you'll end up with neither gun.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

Quote Originally Posted by caramel View Post
    Just make two separate orders, i will be ordering 2 with 2 different PAL at the same adress, you will have to pay shipping 2X, it's normal... JP.
    Can I use the same credit card?

anyone able to tell me how the KCI mags from Korea function in these rifles?

also, will there be any surplus magazines available for sale as well? or just 4 per rifle?
    NFA member. Because it's not just about "sport shooting"

I apologize in advance for the "noobness" of my question, but I'm having trouble finding solid information in my online research on this issue, and I'm hoping some CGNutters might be able to help me out. I really want to buy one of these CZ 858s, but the RCMP's recent ban on the rifles has given me pause for thought. Of course, the Cons reversed the prohibition, but my worry is that the RCMP might take another run at these guns at some point in the future. Does anyone have any info to help shed some light on the likelihood of this happening again? Is it just safer for me to fork out the extra $300 for a VZ58 -- to give myself peace of mind? I know the VZs aren't as durable as the CZs, and cost more, but the RCMP have never banned them. For me, knowing the rifle is mine -- and will continue to be mine -- is a very important consideration. Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by KenADienne View Post
    I apologize in advance for the "noobness" of my question, but I'm having trouble finding solid information in my online research on this issue, and I'm hoping some CGNutters might be able to help me out. I really want to buy one of these CZ 858s, but the RCMP's recent ban on the rifles has given me pause for thought. Of course, the Cons reversed the prohibition, but my worry is that the RCMP might take another run at these guns at some point in the future. Does anyone have any info to help shed some light on the likelihood of this happening again? Is it just safer for me to fork out the extra $300 for a VZ58 -- to give myself peace of mind? I know the VZs aren't as durable as the CZs, and cost more, but the RCMP have never banned them. For me, knowing the rifle is mine -- and will continue to be mine -- is a very important consideration. Thanks in advance!

all the more reason to buy one now.
    NFA member. Because it's not just about "sport shooting"

Quote Originally Posted by AlbertaSheepdog View Post
    anyone able to tell me how the KCI mags from Korea function in these rifles?

also, will there be any surplus magazines available for sale as well? or just 4 per rifle?
    I just received 3 of the KCI mags from wolverine. They are well built. I found that it took some effort to load the last round into the mag. Hopefully that changes in time. No problems with fit or function.