Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 20303233343536373839404142434445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: They are here ! CZ 858

Quote Originally Posted by Fontana101 View Post
    Hmmm I already have one... but it's a fixed stock.... guess the folding stock would be neat to have..... but no one needs two of the same rifle right?...... but I guess they're not exactly the same............... looks like a divorce might be coming my way.
    Leave one in stock configuration and tacticool the hell out of the other one. She'll never know they're the same gun!
    We stand on guard for thee.

CGN Regular
    as long as I get mine first... then yes you should have two. but for now, one is plenty! Some of us have none!

Quote Originally Posted by The Joe-Man View Post
    Leave one in stock configuration and tacticool the hell out of the other one. She'll never know they're the same gun!
    To a non-gun person all guns look alike. Tacticool won't change it enough.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

Ditto, I am counting on people not being overly greedy and trying to acquire them just for the purpose of flipping them on the EE for a profit. It is literally the cancer of our community, whereby we inflict artificially high prices on ourselves from an inflated demand stemming from an overwhelming desire to be capitalistic and exploit those who "have-not." Obviously, this wouldn't even be a problem unless it was the predominant attitude in our hobby, but unfortunately, it is. I understand the excitement of having a PAL/RPAL and feeling the need to always be acquiring, but gosh, do you really need a 3rd cz858/vz58? I totally anticipate in the months following Wolverine's release that people will be selling BNIB/LNIB cz858's for around $1250 or more in order to make a quick $100 from the people not fortunate enough to get on at exactly 12PM on April 10th, and have never had the opportunity of shooting or owning anything more advanced than an SKS.

I don't mind if you, your wife, and your kids are all trying to snag one because you all plan on owning and enjoying them for some substantial period of time, but when there are concerns in the air that people are getting everyone they know with a firearms licence to get one just so that the initial person can circumvent the 1 per-person policy that Wolverine has established in order to flip a bunch of them on the EE.... it raises questions about our communities' integrity.

I'm not that concerned about it myself, as I can manage to be online at exactly that time, so I feel confident I should be able to get one. It's just like damn people, do we all have to be so intense about it that this is what it comes to?

Yours Truly,
    NaCl
    Last edited by KingBurnmouf; 04-07-2016 at 02:27 PM.

I don't think I have two of any gun (well maybe SKS - for parts). The only reason I sell a gun is if I'm getting a new fancier one to replace it.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

CGN Regular
    I thought this was an old thread, god damn it i was thinking about paying off some bills... before I saw this that is.

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    And now for a little teaser...
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

CGN frequent flyer Prairie Plinker's Avatar
    Well damnit. I guess if I was to get one then now would be the time! Or on the 10th more specifically!

I'm starting to think this is more of a "need" than a "want".

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Myself and Miss caramel are getting one each, one wood, one folding... JP.

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KingBurnmouf View Post
    Ditto, I am counting on people not being overly greedy and trying to acquire them just for the purpose of flipping them on the EE for a profit. It is literally the cancer of our community, whereby we inflict artificially high prices on ourselves from an inflated demand stemming from an overwhelming desire to be capitalistic and exploit those who "have-not." Obviously, this wouldn't even be a problem unless it was the predominant attitude in our hobby, but unfortunately, it is. I understand the excitement of having a PAL/RPAL and feeling the need to always be acquiring, but gosh, do you really need a 3rd cz858/vz58? I totally anticipate in the months following Wolverine's release that people will be selling BNIB/LNIB cz858's for around $1250 or more in order to make a quick $100 from the people not fortunate enough to get on at exactly 12PM on April 10th, and have never had the opportunity of shooting or owning anything more advanced than an SKS.

I don't mind if you, your wife, and your kids are all trying to snag one because you all plan on owning and enjoying them for some substantial period of time, but when there are concerns in the air that people are getting everyone they know with a firearms licence to get one just so that the initial person can circumvent the 1 per-person policy that Wolverine has established in order to flip a bunch of them on the EE.... it raises questions about our communities' integrity.

I'm not that concerned about it myself, as I can manage to be online at exactly that time, so I feel confident I should be able to get one. It's just like damn people, do we all have to be so intense about it that this is what it comes to?

Yours Truly,
    NaCl
    While I am the first person to agree that there is too much gouging and taking of advantage of people on sales, but i don't agree with that fact that if a person wants to follow the same rules as everyone for this sale and add a third 858 or second 858 or tenth 858 into his safe that there is anything wrong with it.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales