Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131525 ... LastLast

Thread: They are here ! CZ 858

Quote Originally Posted by cndrussty View Post
    What if I want one and the wife wants one? Is that allowed two different P.A.L.s one address and credit card?
    I was wondering the same thing. We're both licensed. What if we both buy one.
    "Take a deep breath, and find your balls..."

BANNED
    100$ admin fee, LOL a visa chargeback would fix that in a heartbeat.

2 Pals on 2 different orders, That seem perfectly fine. Its 1 per person.

I am new to the sport so pardon my ignorance. Why is this rifle so popular? Thanks.
    "Don't confuse effort with results."

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by LAV View Post
    I am new to the sport so pardon my ignorance. Why is this rifle so popular? Thanks.
    At teh end of the day, Its cheaper then bolting a bunch of plastic to an SKS :-). and they are nice and light.

For some reason I want the restricted one lol Probably end up with a non-restricted though.

Quote Originally Posted by cndrussty View Post
    "We are strictly limiting the sale to one gun per customer, your choice of stock, not one folding and one fixed.

We reserve the right to cancel any order if there is any attempt to order more than one rifle and we will charge a $100 admin fee. You have been warned.

The sale will start at 12 Noon on Sunday 10th APRIL on our web site, Manitoba time. (Central time)

Price is $995.00 plus $35..00 shipping, to avoid errors with our automated shipping calculator price will be shown as $1,030.00 plus tax."

What if I want one and the wife wants one? Is that allowed two different P.A.L.s one address and credit card?

No problem with that but please make it two separate orders of one gun each.

Quote Originally Posted by DILLIGAF View Post
    100$ admin fee, LOL a visa chargeback would fix that in a heartbeat.

2 Pals on 2 different orders, That seem perfectly fine. Its 1 per person.
    I guess you could try and do a charge back but as the $100 admin fee is clearly stated in the terms of sale which are considered a contract I think you would be unlikely to succeed. Here we are, offering a great deal and trying to keep things fair and you come up with a statement like that. With your attitude I would just as soon you take your business some where else.

CGN Regular
    It sucks that these are coming in now...I already pre-ordered a type 81 so sadly, there's no way I can pick one of these up. I've been kicking myself for years for not getting a Canadian edition 858 when they were $700...really like the option of loading from a stripper clip, I still have 2 unopened crates of Czech surplus I picked up from you guys years ago. Kudos John for getting these last rifles into the country, I wish is could have both, but I just can't...to the future owners of these, happy shooting!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Steiner's Avatar
    Most excellent Mr. Wolverine. Thanks for bringing these in.

I will gladly pay any $100 admin fee if I forfeited on one of these gems.
    The fee would be to reward you for doing all this work,... and the fee would right-fully punish me for being so stupid not take it.

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    I guess you could try and do a charge back but as the $100 admin fee is clearly stated in the terms of sale which are considered a contract I think you would be unlikely to succeed. Here we are, offering a great deal and trying to keep things fair and you come up with a statement like that. With your attitude I would just as soon you take your business some where else.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales