Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Catch us on CityTV - VIDEO EMBEDDED!

Expired Business Member

Catch us on CityTV - VIDEO EMBEDDED!

Here it is!

[YouTube]t__VayJmHJk[/YouTube]

Heads up folks! We received a correction from the studio who has moved the piece to THURSDAY March 31! Same time, 6-9 AM. Mark said the piece plays really well so we're super excited!

Last Wednesday we hosted Mark Neufeld from CityTV who co-anchors Wheeler In the Morning on 92 CITI FM, a joint radio/TV show here in Winnipeg. We got to spend the day talking about THUNDERSHOT™ and then getting them set up behind our PGW Coyote for some noisy target practice! Everyone had a great, safe time and we're really looking forward to seeing the final piece when it airs. There might also be a first-ever sneak peek of the new THUNDERSHOT™ Rimfire in action...

We shot probably a good three hours of footage which is being edited and condensed into a quick four minute piece. We haven't seen the final product so it will be a bit of a surprise for us as well!

Tune in to the Wheeler In the Morning show in Manitoba from 06:00 to 09:00 on Wednesday, on CityTV. Check your local listings for your channel number. Those of you outside the province or without TV can Tune In Online HERE and it should also be on YouTube later for those of you who aren't up that early!

HUGE thanks to the Wheeler In The Morning crew, CityTV and 92 CITI FM, host Mark Neufeld, and CameraManJustin for coming out and supporting us and the shooting community! We are always very grateful for media that's interested in showing our sport and hobby in a positive light. Great station, great personalities, be sure to give them a listen and a follow!

Last edited by Gryphon Energetics; 04-01-2016 at 12:07 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Very cool!!!!!!
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Congrats Andrew, I've put a few rounds through that Coyote on a couple occasions.
    Buy em cheap, stack em deep!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer EL34/6L6's Avatar
    Awesome. I often record the whole 3hrs on my DVR and watch it when I wake up.
    Although Neufeld is pretty damn ditzy at times (not the sharpest spoon in the drawer) he always brings excitement and a positive attitude.

I'll be tuning in for sure!

Can I ask where outside the city the segment took place?
    . . . . . . . . . . . <*(((>>+. . . . . .{• )))))></. . . . . .>°)))÷÷<€ . . . . . . . . . . .

Expired Business Member
    Let's see if you can guess the location once it airs.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Pancake81's Avatar
    Congrats, that's excellent
    April 05, 2012 - The Day We Turned Back Time

My Guns Only Have TWO Enemies... Rust & Politicians
    Hi Wendy

Sounds awesome, I'll look for it on Wednesday. Hopefully it will give all audiences a fresh and positive spin on the shooting community in Canada.

Or they will wet their panties.
    I'll record it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsytrain View Post
    Hopefully it will give all audiences a fresh and positive spin on the shooting community in Canada.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

CGN Ultra frequent flyer starpuss's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon Energetics View Post
    Let's see if you can guess the location once it airs.
    thats too easy

Wait for them to bring up the safety factor after buddy blew his leg off last week blowing up the lawnmower. Idiots ruin all the fun. Congrats on the spot!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast