Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121315 ... LastLast

Thread: B&t apc 223 APPROVED NON RESTRICTED

I would love to own a Swiss Arms. I'm just afraid to buy one and have em go prohib again lol. These look bad ass.

Quote Originally Posted by charlesquik View Post
    They seem to be approved NR but for 4000$ you can buy a Swiss arm (they are also made in swiss) so nothing to see here...

And the barrel is shorter than 18 inch so you will have to add a 300$ barrel on top of that to make it NR
    |CCFR|

Quote Originally Posted by Youzawhale View Post
    Hi all,
    so are these in fact approved non restricted, or is the title of the thread just a joke?

Youza.
    Would I joke with you? It is now official, we have the approval from the RCMP SFSS, restricted or non restricted depending on barrel lengths. We have a model approved with a 19 inch barrel so non restricted, not sure what our price will be but they will be coming with a factory manufactured 19 inch barrel as standard. We will also have some standard short models (Restricted) as well. As soon as our sample is back from the RCMP SFSS we will post videos,, we have been working on this classification since July 2014. I would expect our price to be comparable to the US although $2,000 US seems a little optimistic, I expected to see our retail price closer to $3,300 Canadian but can not confirm anything until next week.

CGN frequent flyer THE_SASQUATCH's Avatar
    Next week seems so far away now. Lol

Does this also apply to APC300?
    Or is there some extra complexity?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    This gun would be cool, but that stock is fugly.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Champagne View Post
    I'm not sure what it is that I like about this shooter... I think it's ugly but I want it for some reason
    If they did something to blend in, or re-style the stock, that would help in the cosmetic department (and would presumably boost sales a bit too--because you can't go to war with an ugly rifle

Hopefully the 19" NR variant will have a longer handgaurd to protect/balance out what is bound to be a long projecting barrel...

Quote Originally Posted by monahov View Post
    Does this also apply to APC300?
    Or is there some extra complexity?
    We only submitted a sample in .223, it "should" be a simple job for us to have different calibers and barrel lengths added, but please leave that to us to deal with.

There is a folding stock for these that is non-adjustable that looks much better based on my Google searches.
    Gun control defined: The theory that people who are willing to ignore laws against rape, kidnapping, theft, and murder will obey a law which prohibits them from owning a firearm.

Quote Originally Posted by saskcop View Post
    This gun would be cool, but that stock is fugly.
    I can see at least 3 different kinds of stocks in the APC223 pdf from B&T website.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Would I joke with you? It is now official, we have the approval from the RCMP SFSS, restricted or non restricted depending on barrel lengths. We have a model approved with a 19 inch barrel so non restricted, not sure what our price will be but they will be coming with a factory manufactured 19 inch barrel as standard. We will also have some standard short models (Restricted) as well. As soon as our sample is back from the RCMP SFSS we will post videos,, we have been working on this classification since July 2014. I would expect our price to be comparable to the US although $2,000 US seems a little optimistic, I expected to see our retail price closer to $3,300 Canadian but can not confirm anything until next week.
    I'm in John (this, USW and.....) APC9 HOPEFULLY SOON
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!