Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141517 ... LastLast

Thread: B&t apc 223 APPROVED NON RESTRICTED

Will all four stock versions be available (single tube under-the-riot-helmet type, polymer HK UMP style folding stock, "boot" type adjustable and folding stock as pictured in the first post, and the HK G3/MP5 style pull-out stock (pictured in the APC556 brochure))?

Will different muzzle devices be available? What is the muzzle threading?
    Target shooters & hunters ≠ Gangsters & mass murderers | Prostitutes ≠ Pimps and human traffickers | Drug users ≠ Methlab operators & narcotraffickers | Homosexuals ≠ Abomination before nature | Abortion ≠ Murder
    We are all seeking personal freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by copeland View Post
    I am in for one when they land. You guys deserve our support for carrying this rifle to the finish line. And non-restricted to boot!

Quick question. The military version is a 5.56 but the civil market version is .223 I'm guessing they just changed the name for market. But can you confirm we are getting the 5.56 chamber?
    We will be ordering in 5.56 NATO.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Initially they did, it was the third example that was finally approved, most manufacture's would have given up but B&T Ag supported us all the way. As I said before we have been working on this since July 2014, hopefully we will now see a return for our efforts.
    Good to see another NR Semi auto coming into the country.... wish they will be a little lighter on the price. North of $3000 is XCR, swiss arms territory ETC.
    “Hoplophobia is a mental disturbance characterized by irrational aversion to weapons, as opposed to justified apprehension about those who may wield them.” - Jeff Cooper

Quote Originally Posted by oenone View Post
    Will all four stock versions be available (single tube under-the-riot-helmet type, polymer HK UMP style folding stock, "boot" type adjustable and folding stock as pictured in the first post, and the HK G3/MP5 style pull-out stock (pictured in the APC556 brochure))?

Will different muzzle devices be available? What is the muzzle threading?
    Wow, to many questions at this stage of the game. Logically it makes sense to me to bring in a base model with no frills to keep the cost down. We will certainly be able to supply all the other options, either as extras or as a special order. If we have to stock large quantities of extras then the price starts to creep up.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I guess your wife should be happy it was down to the dog or kids and not herself! Did I ever tell you it cost me more to bring my dogs to Canada than my wife, when we immigrated! My dear Pat just loves me telling the world that, but those dogs are long gone and I still have the same wife, bless her.
    You are a good man John!

Quote Originally Posted by Porkchopsandwhich View Post
    Good to see another NR Semi auto coming into the country.... wish they will be a little lighter on the price. North of $3000 is XCR, swiss arms territory ETC.
    Yes but wait until you see the quality before you dam the price. There is a saying that you "get what you pay for" and this is one modern gun that I personally would be pleased to call my own.

Yes but wait until you see the quality before you dam the price. There is a saying that you "get what you pay for" and this is one modern gun that I personally would be pleased to call my own.
    Ha I was going to say low to mid $3's sounded pretty freaking reasonable for this. I'm looking forward to coming to the shop and seeing one, and hopefully bringing it home
    CSSA Lifetime member
    CCFR Member

While you guys are at it, can you guys get B&T to get us the P26?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Porkchopsandwhich View Post
    this rifle will be leaps and bounds above the xcr in quality (fit, finish and accuracy) considering who is manufacturing it.

The xcr is way overpriced for what it is IMO
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    We will be ordering in 5.56 NATO.
    Have you submitted the APC9 for FRT? or will you be doing so now that the APC223 has a favorable result?
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!