B&t apc 223 APPROVED NON RESTRICTED

I gotta say Mr. Wolverine, you guys always bring in the stuff that we actually want to buy!
Seems like such a simple thing in business right? A lot of shops don't understand that.

^ This is why I purchase everything from them :), If they dont have it you dont need it...lol... Heck they even apply the Mil discount to sale items :)

Provisional pricing would appear to be as follows, this is dependent on the exchange rate when we are invoiced.

APC223 Canadian version with non restricted barrel $3,600.00 add another $220 for stock to be replaced with one with cheek piece.

APC223 with either a 308 mm or 264 mm barrel, Restricted $3,385.00

APC9 Canadian version with non restricted barrel $3,200.00

Prices would be plus shipping and tax.

Is there any interest in the short barreled restricted APC223? If only very limited interested we might make this model special order only.

Waiting for a price for a non restricted APC300 I would expect it to be similar to the non restricted APC223 or a little dearer.

ETA on long barreled units is approx. 8-12 weeks as barrel blanks are a special order for us.

ETA on restricted models using the standard barrel lengths could be a little quicker and these models will be a little cheaper than the special long barrel versions for us in Canada.

Last edited:
Provisional pricing would appear to be as follows, this is dependent on the exchange rate when we are invoiced.

APC223 Canadian version with non restricted barrel $3,600.00 add another $220 for stock to be replaced with one with cheek piece.

APC223 with either a 308 mm or 264 mm barrel, Restricted $3,385.00

APC9 Canadian version with non restricted barrel $3,200.00

Prices would be plus shipping and tax.

Is there any interest in the short barreled restricted APC223? If only very limited interested we might make this model special order only.

Waiting for a price for a non restricted APC300 and no ETA on any models at this time.

APC9!?!?!?!?
So does this mean that it has been FRT'ed?

How much for a restricted APC9??

Ok so I'll take 1 restricted APC9 & non restricted APC223. DO I pay now??

Gotcha, let's hope the APC9 is quick now.

What would the price be for a standard APC9?

We'll I am 100% for a non restricted APC223
1 APC9 restricted
1 P26 (whenever that is)

When you say the standard stock you're talking about the UMP/G36 style one correct? And to upgrade is the adjustable one

Also, what's the barrel change like on these? Would it be possible to just buy a 300 blackout barrel down the line and swap it onto the 223 model?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom