Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Any interest in a 20mm rifle?

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Haakman View Post
    Would this be a limited production run or a build as requested kind of thing? This would be a definite yes for me but probably not until this winter
    I think it would be a very limited production. I would be surprised if 10 were made.
    It won't be a quick thing either, probably 18 months, maybe more so if you are truly interested stay tuned. I am working on sourcing materials and costs so as to have a more concrete price worked out. Once I have all the info, then folks can really make a decision.
    Frankly I am surprised as to how many folks are interested.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

Uber Super GunNutz Journeyman.ca's Avatar
    I am on board, if and when....I would like number 1 of 10 please, and a chance to name it would be nice. Always interested in supporting hard working, forward thinking individuals and businesses.
    Cheers
    I support CGN, CSSA (Life), CCFR (Life), Canadian Retailers and Manufacturers. Advocate for your rights in Ottawa and stand against emotional legislation.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer buzzmagoo's Avatar
    Ammo , projectiles and cases shouldnt be to much of a problem ,I see them offten ( 20 mm ) theres a couple members that can source them for ya. The thing / problem would be the primers they are electrically ignited ' and would have to be converted to bmg primers. Sounds like a very do able project . Two thumbs up !

Custom serial numbers offered?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Kevin M.'s Avatar
    Tag.
    You know you are a real gunnut when you start practicing trigger control on power tools.

WWJMBD? What Would John Moses Browning Do?

CGN Regular
    Where do I buy a round??

Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/20%C3%97138mmB

Not really a long range caliber. Typically the sights were crude and beyond 500 yards they were pretty ineffective as an anti tank round with anything other than HE rounds and even then......
    So even with a Nightforce scope and bipod, the round itself is ballistically limited to 500 yards? It has a trajectory like a .45-70?
    PRACTICE, so there'll only be a Singleshotneeded! :-)

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gunneegoogoo's Avatar
    Hey Rick - just a Q and a thought.

Why not a caliber that is good to some insane range. If guys (you included) are gonna spend 10K on the gun, 2K on reloading gear, and then 50$ per shot, why not on something that could set world records, etc???

Again, I'm a big big dreamer (and at times, spender) too, but this would be infinitely more justifiable if it was both functional and very cool.

If you ask what I would suggest - I have no f-ing clue..... I'm just throwing it out there.

-J.

What the f is with that scope on the 50 in your OP rick ??? Doubles as an astronomy device or what ? MOMC ? Minutes of moon crater increments

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Kingjenky's Avatar
    Just found the RT-20 rifle...make it similar to that and I'm in ....I thought my 50 was bad ass
    We are all so politically correct!!!! its gonna ruin us all......