Thread: New 10/22 Barrels in @ Dlask Arms Corp.

New 10/22 Barrels in @ Dlask Arms Corp.

We had been kicking around the idea of different treatments or coatings for our 10/22 barrels and decided on Nitriding. This produces a lustrous black barrel that has a surface hardness of 70-75 RC, bore included. That is on par with chrome lined barrels !

The first batch is just back and in the shop, we have both 12.5" and 16.5" fluted barrels. I will be adding them to the website shortly (once we figure pricing). As well, you will be able to have this as an upgrade if you order a complete DAR-22.

*On a side note, we also had some of our CZ-858 replacement barrels nitrided. These are the same ones we use to convert Restricted -858's to NR. Now you can have a Non-Restricted -858 barrel conversion and know it will last for 10,000 rounds or more !
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Sounds exciting! I'd be interested in a 12.5" if the price is right. Are they threaded?

CGN Regular
    Dlask...always getting out what the people want!! Awesome reason to start my DAR22 list!

Any chance you will be making replacement barrels for the takedown rifles? After seeing the bull barrel on the new one available I would like to do that to mine...

Any idea on price to convert the 858(sorry to derail)I've got a czh2003 I kinda want non restricted
    It's not that I'm new to this....I'm just an idiot...

Once Proud member of the NFA.now disgruntled and disillusioned and confused.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy View Post
    Any chance you will be making replacement barrels for the takedown rifles? After seeing the bull barrel on the new one available I would like to do that to mine...
    This X2

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canada tail's Avatar
    time to order another barrel. can't wait for pricing to follow

Interested in a 12.5
    " An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last"
    - Winston Churchill

Sorry for the late reply, spring is particularly busy for us. Here is a link to the new stainless steel fluted and nitrided barrels. We are offering the first batch at $299.99, after that they will go up marginally to $329.99. We feel this is an amazing bargain considering any other high end barrel is this much or more and is NOT nitride finished. If you want to add this barrel to a DAR-22 build we can do that as well, call for details.

http://dlaskarms.com/products/dlask-...porter-chamber

There are only a few 12.5" barrels and about 20 of the 16.5".
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

thanks for the update
    " An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last"
    - Winston Churchill