Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: TDSA Canada 2016 schedule UPDATE

Mark, I'm actually the director of TDSA. Not "some guy". Look me up on the instructor's page that you are so preoccupied with - I'm there, Travis Derouin.

You have to understand, you came on this forum and said you took our PR course two years ago and then bad mouthed us. I schedule all of the courses, print the certificates and e-mail everyone to make sure that they have what they need to take our courses, so when someone says they were at a course wasn't held in a specific year and said it was crap, I feel compelled to look into it. I have also been the primary PR instructor at TDSA since 2015.

I was actually there that day of that particular course in 2011 and it went really well, and we had no issues and Ken ran a fantastic course. We shot around 100 rounds, which is an appropriate amount for a precision rifle course - perhaps you expecting a higher round count that comes with a carbine or pistol course. It's important to talk about equipment with precision rifle - more so than pistol or tactical rifle, because having the right gear will dictate your results.

If you had an issue with the course, you should have brought it up when you took the course, instead of slinging mud online 4.5 years later.

Hey - if you are happy then....I left this behind after speaking to Aaron. You have addressed none of the issues I raised about the new course. That was my reason for looking at Tdsa at all. You are right about raising the issues back then. I cannot argue with that.

Expired Business Member
    Mark, DO NOT use our business forum to advertise someone else's training. This is OUR forum the we pay for. It it not the place for this kind of conduct.
    Last edited by tdsacanada; 04-12-2016 at 07:14 PM.

Expired Business Member
    Thread closed.

If anyone has questions regarding the schedule please contact me.

Thanks,

Aaron

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567