M16 parts kit and M-14 National Match Rear Sight

johntwo

Expired Business
We just got another shipment of our very popular M16 parts kit and M-14 National Match Rear Sight.

The price on these will be going up next week

We will offer them at the original price for 1 week only, so get your orders in quickly, we don't expect them to last very long

M16-Parts-Kit.jpg

https://www.marstar.ca/dynamic/product.jsp?productid=86836

M14-010.jpg

https://www.marstar.ca/dynamic/product.jsp?productid=87593

Is the sight the same part for a Garand? Need new sight assemblies for both actually.

Ok. Thanks, I ordered on Saturday, I am not in any hurry it says processing so all should be good!
Edit: just got another email saying one item is sold out, I think it's an SKS sight adjuster, but then shows cancelled by staff so I am not sure if the whole order is cancelled or the tool. I called but think they are at lunch, so sent an email. I don't really care about the sight tool as it would have been a spare and easy to get,but hope the kit is still coming!

Last edited:
well got my rear sights today just put one on my m305 tight fit MUCH better then the orig sight!! Garand tomorrow......

I just got my two rear sights today. No 'NM' stamped on the aperture and the windage knob threads match the Norinco, so these are 1 MOA windage. So unless I'm missing something, I don't see how these are national match rear sights.

However, the machining is perfect, the phosphating is pretty light but still even and the operation is very smooth. At $99 I am happy with them as a Norinco replacement and I'm glad I bought them at that price. But as I said, unless I am missing something, I don't see how these are National Match.

I just got my two rear sights today. No 'NM' stamped on the aperture and the windage knob threads match the Norinco, so these are 1 MOA windage. So unless I'm missing something, I don't see how these are national match rear sights.

However, the machining is perfect, the phosphating is pretty light but still even and the operation is very smooth. At $99 I am happy with them as a Norinco replacement and I'm glad I bought them at that price. But as I said, unless I am missing something, I don't see how these are National Match.

I thought the same thing and would like some clarification too.

Although there are no NM markings on these sights, Johnone confirms that they are in fact National Match sights, 1 MOA clicks

I'm not a expert but I thought that 1/2moa clicks vs 1 moa clicks is what makes a national match sight.

That's correct according to everything I could find out written about the NM rear sight. But I am also no expert.

Maybe mine were pulled from the wrong box at the vendor, but they are definitely 1 MOA windage. Anyone else receive theirs yet and take a good look at them? Windage knob threads on a real NM are very fine. It's easy to see the difference.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom