BUSHMASTER ACR BACK IN STOCK - Stainless and CMV Options

Has anyone reported on accuracy with either of the barrel options? I've seen the reports with red dots or from sitting positions, but how about decent magnification off the bench? Anyone?

It seems people don't talk/post about their non-restricted semis anymore, ACR or otherwise, other than to say they sold theirs to Mike from Canmore, but we do talk to our customers. Accuracy seems on par for a high quality, similar weight and material Govt Profile AR15.

Wow, that's cheaper than what used ones are going for on the EE. And these new ones come with more accessories too!

Fixed Geissele S-ACR Trigger Option. You can add them now. Discounted with rifle purchase and free install!

FUpX9mP.jpg

Looking good!

Anyin FDE? What's the difference between stainless and CMV barrel?

Black. Stainless vs Chrome-lined Carbon Steel, theoretical accuracy vs theoretical durability, basically. Less theoretically, the SS are silver, the CMV are black phosphate.

I understand that some customers had difficulty with the check out process. Please note this was worked on over the weekend. I tried it this morning and the items reported are now resolved (ship vs billing address, account creation). If you tried to purchase this rifle or something else, please feel free to give us a call to place your order or try again on the website.

Best regards,
Walter

Back
Top Bottom