Thread: Kel-Tec Sub2000 Gen2s In Stock! Your Choice Of Red Or Black

Business Member

Kel-Tec Sub2000 Gen2s In Stock! Your Choice Of Red Or Black

Hi all,

We've got a couple of Sub 2000s Gen 2s left in stock. The Gen 2s are, in my opinion anyway, quite a step up from the Gen 1s. Mechanically, there's not any real difference, but the sights have been improved, you get a little rail space now, and there's M-Lok slots on the sides for the MagPul guys. Besides that, they've tweaked the ejection ports a bit, and you can now adjust your stock out by a little over an inch.

Both models are set up for Glock mags. We should have other mag options arriving some day, but unfortunately I don't have much info on when exactly that day is.

We've got black models going at $729.99, and fancy "Canadian Special" Red models going at $849.99.

Name:  keltecsub2000DONE.jpg
Views: 713
Size:  54.6 KB
    Name:  keltecsub2000redDONE.jpg
Views: 710
Size:  64.6 KB

As always, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us!

I have to ask.What makes your Red gen 2 worth $120 more than the black one. IMO it makes it look a little kids toy and I wouldn't buy one for half that price. But different strokes for different Folks. I'm Just curious.

Business Member
    Well, it's not a great answer, but it's because we pay $100 more for them. I'd make an educated guess that it's either because they came in when our dollar sucked, or because they were done up as a limited production run for the Canadian distributor. Smaller numbers means a higher cost. That said, it is just a guess.

I suppose one advantage would be that if you put it down in the bush somewhere, you're probably never going to lose it!

Fair enough and your right there is no way to lose that in the bush. I really like the improvements Kel Tec made to the gun way better than the Gen I
    Last edited by Sinbad; 04-02-2016 at 02:29 PM. Reason: sp

CGN Ultra frequent flyer cyclops666's Avatar
    Ifn it wasn't for the pst when buyin in this province, I'd take one

Business Member
    Worth mentioning we do the PST of whatever province we're shipping to. So, if you're Alberta, you're only paying GST- might as well take advantage of that while it lasts! If you're Ontario, you're unfortunately paying the 13% HST.

The red actually looks pretty sweet, going to putting that on my list of guns to buy

Business Member
    Still have a couple of these things left!