Thread: Great deal and great guys...

Great deal and great guys...

So I was quite surprised to stumble across this store a few weeks back, new to the neighborhood and close by. Even more surprised to find it so well stocked and the prices are not only competitive but in some cases unbeatable. However, the best part is the staff. Adam, Bon and Alfred are not only knowledgeable, friendly and accommodating but when was the last time your local gun retailer called you at home to tell you of about a deal! I had only been there twice! Well I didn't end up with the deal Adam was offering I got a better one instead! Do yourself a favour and drop by and check them out...I guarantee even IF you don't leave with anything (impossible) you'll enjoy the sights and the banter from the staff and patrons. Thanks guys...

Agreed !!! I work very close and this place is great I'm very glad they opened

P.s. Bon I want my GP hat lol

PROUD MEMBER OF I.U.O.E. local 793

BANNED
    Agree just e-mailed them yesterday and got a response back and item is in the mail straight away, I'm impressed.

I hope the beer store starts calling me with good deals, I've only been there twice aswell. But damn I forgot to give them my number. Lol
    just joking, when a retailer starts calling you their just looking for a sale its like the window or duct cleaning phone calls, the sponsors on here are the bigger dealers in canada and they dont phone everyone to tell them about a deal they post it on their website and on this site and other forums

Oh yes I agree that is usually the case. However, Adam called me because I had missed out on a consignment Kimber Tac Pro II last time around and was disappointed on not pulling the trigger fast enough. Adam was simply calling to let me know a Kimber Pro Carry II had just come in on consignment so I could come in and take a look BEFORE it went on sale. In the end I picked up a Glock 41 in 45ACP. He didn't owe me a call or the favour. He was simply being a stand up guy...

Business Member Firearms Outlet Canada's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmy_d999 View Post
    Agreed !!! I work very close and this place is great I'm very glad they opened

P.s. Bon I want my GP hat lol
    It will be set aside for you when they come in

FIREARMS OUTLET CANADA
    725 Westney Rd S
    Unit #2
    Ajax, ON, L1S 7J7

Shop Online: www.firearmsoutletcanada.com

Phone: (905) 428-1118

E-Mail: info@firearmsoutletcanada.com

Facebook / Twitter / Youtube