Ctsc

Only dealt with ctcs twice, very impressed with quality of service.
Communication was second to none.

I look forward to future business.

I've had I bleieve 3 transactions with CTCS, All three transactions were processed quickly, well packed and the product was as described. I won't hesitate to order from them again if they have what I want at a fair price.

Really good to deal with. Only wish they had more sales......... too many things to buy with not enough money!!!!!!

Me likey CTCS!!!! As stated, they are supporters of local black rifle competitions and always have the coolest gear. They run it as a side business, so sometimes you need to be patient and actually wait 24 hours for a response, but it always comes, and they tell it straight!

Best go-to place for all my black rifle parts. The fact that they are active outside of their business, supporting local Tac Rifle and IPSC competitions, as well as being active with the CPC speaks volumes about how they believe in what they are about. No brainer for me to support them. Phil and Justin are great!

CTCS supports and donates to TAC rifle events and shoots in the events also.
They are also politically active with the CPC to help fight for and preserve our gun rights.
Definitely above board for Phil and the crew.

Back
Top Bottom