Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 5.11 Days Sale

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinasta View Post
    No more Vortex?
    Says on the flyer, "optics" 10% off.. exclude aimpoint.. so I assume vortex is included

Quote Originally Posted by Nedla10 View Post
    The Grand prise!

Why this would go nicely with the other 3 Marathons I bought from you!!!

I hate autocorrect. I always end up posting some thong I didn't Nintendo.

CGN Regular
    Might be a bit much hoping someone is online watching this around midnight, but are the discounts applied after the fact? Because it's not showing on the website for me...

[ETA] Heh, PST does not equal PDT. UTC -8 vs UTC -7 oops. I'm hoping that's it... [/ETA]
    Last edited by Neil Burke; 04-23-2016 at 03:31 AM.

CGN frequent flyer THE_SASQUATCH's Avatar
    I'm going through checkout now as well, I'm not seeing it applied

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil Burke View Post
    Might be a bit much hoping someone is online watching this around midnight, but are the discounts applied after the fact? Because it's not showing on the website for me...

[ETA] Heh, PST does not equal PDT. UTC -8 vs UTC -7 oops. I'm hoping that's it... [/ETA]

Deal with DS all the time, they apply it after checkout. The hand pick then charge with the discount, if something is out of stock they will let you know and ask if there is a substitution, back order or remove the item. All before charging your Cc. Great bunch of guys there online system is not live and not the easiest to navigate. However they have never messed up a charge in my card and the only time an item was missed (5$ piece) they mailed me out it and some swag worth way more then 5$ to make sure I was happy.

These sales are the only reason I can dress in all Crocodile! The only sad part is I now live in Onterio so shipping is more and 10% off really just puts me back to Alberta pricing lol.

CGN frequent flyer THE_SASQUATCH's Avatar
    Order placed!

Thanks again DS

Looked at my order history..

Every time I shop with you the dollar amount doubles

Haha

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxer2373 View Post
    Deal with DS all the time, they apply it after checkout. The hand pick then charge with the discount, if something is out of stock they will let you know and ask if there is a substitution, back order or remove the item. All before charging your Cc. Great bunch of guys there online system is not live and not the easiest to navigate. However they have never messed up a charge in my card and the only time an item was missed (5$ piece) they mailed me out it and some swag worth way more then 5$ to make sure I was happy.

These sales are the only reason I can dress in all Crocodile! The only sad part is I now live in Onterio so shipping is more and 10% off really just puts me back to Alberta pricing lol.
    That's good to hear. After reading their shipping policy I kinda figured it was likely they just did it afterwards, it just struck me as a lot of work that could be automated... But then again some computer systems make it easy and others are like the plague just to sign in. I'm not terribly worried either way. The item I ordered was one I was eyeing at full price, I just would have ordered it a week ago (and not at 3 or 4 EDT lol) otherwise.

Hey DS, do yo guys have any 5.11 kilts ? I was searching but couldn't find any thing.
    NFA/CSSA Member since the Swiss Arms and CZ 858 Reclassification!

And, yet another, order placed!

I hate autocorrect. I always end up posting some thong I didn't Nintendo.

CGN Regular
    Placed an order. Billing address as Alberta, I assume the tax will be adjusted after the fact when shipping and the discounts are applied?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast