Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 5.11 Days Sale

No, but I am waiting desperately.
    Great sale. Good selection.

They called me Monday after 6pm. Back ordered couple items. pretty sure they charged my CC, as my available balance has dropped significantly.
    "From My Cold, Dead Hands." - Charlton Heston

CGN Regular
    I got an e-mail yesterday indicating more than half the items I ordered are out of stock. I e-mailed back to cancel those items and ship the rest, received a tracking number today.

Too bad about the out of stock.

CGN frequent flyer THE_SASQUATCH's Avatar
    I was hoping to get my items prior to the tavor course on May 13. Haven't got an email yet but still optimistic

Quote Originally Posted by THE_SASQUATCH View Post
    I was hoping to get my items prior to the tavor course on May 13. Haven't got an email yet but still optimistic
    Hey Sasquatch, it looks like my order will be there on Tuesday. (Edmonton) I needed mine for the course in Calgary. I must admit that I did give in to panic and phone in... Twice lol they are very patient and helpful.
    Even though I had to switch some items around due to inventory, I will definitely give them more business in the future.

(I thought I) bought a 5.11 LB vest, but was notified a few days later it was out of stock. Why on earth would you advertise a sale, let people complete the purchase online (with no OOS notice at that point) only to contact them after the fact and notify them that the item(s) they purchased are not available but can be backordered? Told them I still wanted it, provided the lead time is reasonable and that the 20% discount still applies, but come on, people, that's not how you should do business!!! Next sale will be ignored.

Yeah, I take back some of my praises.

Checked the fed ex tracking number today and it read "delivered"
    They didn't send it signature required... $500 worth of product is going to sit there until Monday. Jesus, if I wasn't new to town I could get someone to pick it up for me...
    Is it not common practice to ship signature required? If it were an option at check out and I missed it please tell me and I will delete this post.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Sinasta's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pipeliner View Post
    Yeah, I take back some of my praises.

Checked the fed ex tracking number today and it read "delivered"
    They didn't send it signature required... $500 worth of product is going to sit there until Monday. Jesus, if I wasn't new to town I could get someone to pick it up for me...
    Is it not common practice to ship signature required? If it were an option at check out and I missed it please tell me and I will delete this post.
    I had a previous order a month ago that was sent Signature required. But my order was over $800. Not saying $500 isnt a lot.

CGN frequent flyer THE_SASQUATCH's Avatar
    Woooo

Got my email, 80% of its on backorder, but I was drawn as a winner for one of the prizes

Have no clue what I won though..

What was the prize from "wrightsock" ?

Going to find out !

Ordered a bunch, but all my HSGI stuff was back ordered. Soo I told them I'll wait a few weeks till it comes in and ship it in one go. Hopefully I get it.
    NFA/CSSA Member since the Swiss Arms and CZ 858 Reclassification!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast