5.11 Days Sale

Might be a bit much hoping someone is online watching this around midnight, but are the discounts applied after the fact? Because it's not showing on the website for me...

[ETA] Heh, PST does not equal PDT. UTC -8 vs UTC -7 oops. I'm hoping that's it... [/ETA]

Last edited:
Might be a bit much hoping someone is online watching this around midnight, but are the discounts applied after the fact? Because it's not showing on the website for me...

[ETA] Heh, PST does not equal PDT. UTC -8 vs UTC -7 oops. I'm hoping that's it... [/ETA]

Deal with DS all the time, they apply it after checkout. The hand pick then charge with the discount, if something is out of stock they will let you know and ask if there is a substitution, back order or remove the item. All before charging your Cc. Great bunch of guys there online system is not live and not the easiest to navigate. However they have never messed up a charge in my card and the only time an item was missed (5$ piece) they mailed me out it and some swag worth way more then 5$ to make sure I was happy.

These sales are the only reason I can dress in all Crocodile! The only sad part is I now live in Onterio so shipping is more and 10% off really just puts me back to Alberta pricing lol.

Deal with DS all the time, they apply it after checkout. The hand pick then charge with the discount, if something is out of stock they will let you know and ask if there is a substitution, back order or remove the item. All before charging your Cc. Great bunch of guys there online system is not live and not the easiest to navigate. However they have never messed up a charge in my card and the only time an item was missed (5$ piece) they mailed me out it and some swag worth way more then 5$ to make sure I was happy.

These sales are the only reason I can dress in all Crocodile! The only sad part is I now live in Onterio so shipping is more and 10% off really just puts me back to Alberta pricing lol.

That's good to hear. After reading their shipping policy I kinda figured it was likely they just did it afterwards, it just struck me as a lot of work that could be automated... But then again some computer systems make it easy and others are like the plague just to sign in. I'm not terribly worried either way. The item I ordered was one I was eyeing at full price, I just would have ordered it a week ago (and not at 3 or 4 EDT lol) otherwise.

They will email you the total and if any back orders. In boxing day I got screwed over by 3+ month back orders. Hopefully not the case this time.

Back
Top Bottom