Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grade one tt-33's

CGN Regular

Grade one tt-33's

Just got my hands on one of these grade 1 tt-33's ended up around 270 taxes and shipping in. Got an outstanding condition 1944 model. Looks like a brand new wartime handgun. It was very, very well preserved in grease.

Super pleased I went with one of these grade ones instead of a run of the mill refurb. No IMPORT MARKINGS YAY!

Aside from the product the service was very good as well. Will certainly deal with again in the future.

Hi T&T, do you have post war grade one TT-33's?

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by derr12 View Post
    Just got my hands on one of these grade 1 tt-33's ended up around 270 taxes and shipping in. Got an outstanding condition 1944 model. Looks like a brand new wartime handgun. It was very, very well preserved in grease.

Super pleased I went with one of these grade ones instead of a run of the mill refurb. No IMPORT MARKINGS YAY!

Aside from the product the service was very good as well. Will certainly deal with again in the future.

Glad to hear you're happy with your purchase, that's why we do it
    Thank you again for your business,
    Tony

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSheepSquad View Post
    Hi T&T, do you have post war grade one TT-33's?

Currently they are all wartime units in stock. We have more incoming but aren't sure of the date until we see them.
    Regards,
    Tony

CGN Regular
    Trying to place an order for one of these but my phone doesn't like your site. Unless there isn't a option for online orders? I'll try from my desk top when I get home.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbum Man View Post
    Trying to place an order for one of these but my phone doesn't like your site. Unless there isn't a option for online orders? I'll try from my desk top when I get home.
    We don't have our website set up for E-commerce, just so we can provide better service and ensure customers get exactly what they're after. If you'd like one just send me an email to tony@tandtarms.com and we'll get you set up.

Cheers,
    Tony

CGN Regular
    Email sent, thanks!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer gwhysow's Avatar
    Are you the ones with the CZ 52s coming in?? Tricky, tricky.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gwhysow View Post
    Are you the ones with the CZ 52s coming in?? Tricky, tricky.
    No plans on bringing in any CZ 52's. I think you've got us mixed up with someone else but we're always willing to see what we can do to bring in items for people if there's anything in particular they're after.

CGN Regular
    This thread is worth of a bump, super smooth transaction and great service from Tony. Looking forward to doing business in the future.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast